14x40 storage united needed in Havasu

Well the knuckleheads at Havasu RV and Boat storage are playing games again with our pricing. Bumped it up to $215/month for our 14x40 unit. Been here since 2006 but they don't seem to care.

Where do you guys recommend? Is $215 the going price these days?

We launch at the marina most of the time but our place is on the north side of town.

Thanks,

Chris

215 is going price. I am on waiting list at Lakefront and they are going up Jan 1 2015 to 210 a month. Been at same place a you in 2007, rent was 175 when I started and in the last two years ha gone from 190 to 215.

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    215 is going price. I am on waiting list at Lakefront and they are going up Jan 1 2015 to 210 a month. Been at same place a you in 2007, rent was 175 when I started and in the last two years ha gone from 190 to 215.
    Well that sucks...... Going to check out Superior storage down on London bridge road tomorrow morning. Dude was nice on the phone, better than the knucklehead at our current place. $190 for a 14x40. We will see. Maybe time to buy a house 😛

Let me know how it is. Might move or f it and buy a house.

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    Let me know how it is. Might move or f it and buy a house.
    Place looked nice but after cooling off I said F it we are gonna stay and just pay the higher rate for a while. You just need to buy a place with a big enough garage for both of us and I'll rent some space from you 😜

Buy a house. I'll be happy to stay there on weekends you decide to stay home.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig Ep Mock View Post
    Place looked nice but after cooling off I said F it we are gonna stay and just pay the higher rate for a while. You just need to buy a place with a big enough garage for both of us and I'll rent some space from you 
    Keep it, that is a good price, we charge $200 and are full.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Buy a house. I'll be happy to stay there on weekends you decide to stay home.
    Yeah this ^^^^
    And I know a guy who can find you one

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

The facility in Mohave Valley where I store my boat was just sold. Apparently some guy out of Orange County has purchased a few boat storage facilities in the past few months. Anyways, I'm hoping they don't raise my rates.

When I was calling around for availability a little over a year ago, damn near every facility was full and had a waiting list. The facility I now store at recently put up another large building to accommodate more boats. I sense that when they fill that building up my rates will go up.