Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hey brother!! My calves are on fire!! hahahaa We didn't even get out of our room until after 2pm on Saturday! Didn't even go out Saturday night! Got up early Sunday, ran the boat up to Pirates cove, ate a quick lunch and headed home. Thanks so much for everything, we all had such a blast! We need to definitely get together again soon!

Quote Originally Posted by G-Rah View Post
    Hey brother!! My calves are on fire!! hahahaa We didn't even get out of our room until after 2pm on Saturday! Didn't even go out Saturday night! Got up early Sunday, ran the boat up to Pirates cove, ate a quick lunch and headed home. Thanks so much for everything, we all had such a blast! We need to definitely get together again soon!
    Good times. Glad you guys made it. I still gotta make that LOTO call. Not looking forward to that Bates Hotel if that's where I have to stay LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Good times. Glad you guys made it. I still gotta make that LOTO call. Not looking forward to that Bates Hotel if that's where I have to stay LOL
    Yeah, Good luck with the search. Hopefully something else will pan out for you, LOTO is pretty amazing so I am a little jealous.. Not gonna make that trip this year, gonna try and talk the "boss lady" into it one of these years though!

Thanks Vic for the shirt, really appreciate that gesture, wish I could have hung out with more peeps from HB and RDP's but having family along isn't my cup of tea, love them but what fucking P.I.T.A.'s. I mentioned that Becki and I were gonna head out to see friends and hit the HB party you would have thought I was 18 and asking my mom for permission. Needless to say, next year will be without family.

Eli, your a doll and it was nice meeting you.

Good seeing you again Phil. Best time for sure. Take care buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pvhca1 View Post
    Thanks Vic for the shirt, really appreciate that gesture, wish I could have hung out with more peeps from HB and RDP's but having family along isn't my cup of tea, love them but what fucking P.I.T.A.'s. I mentioned that Becki and I were gonna head out to see friends and hit the HB party you would have thought I was 18 and asking my mom for permission. Needless to say, next year will be without family.

Eli, your a doll and it was nice meeting you.
    It was such a pleasure meeting you too! You're so sweet! Your kind words couldn't have come at a better time! Next time you're in Havasu let's have a few drinks and PAR-TAY!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Bates hotel? Is that where you get tied up and your ankles smashed?

I need details. I want to celebrate my birthday there.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Bates hotel? Is that where you get tied up and your ankles smashed?

I need details. I want to celebrate my birthday there.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Pretty much. Most of the doors don't close right. Lots of unfinished wood. Scary pool with a chain link fence around it. But it's super close to Captain Rons and there's a shuttle every 15min or so. And the window a/c units work great

Pretty much. Most of the doors don't close right. Lots of unfinished wood. Scary pool with a chain link fence around it. But it's super close to Captain Rons and there's a shuttle every 15min or so. And the window a/c units work great

Sounds charming. Does it have a bed and shower? That's all I need.

Sent from my Bat Cave