Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Memorial Day 2012

http://www.eventvibe.com/events/phoe...lery&gid=28887

Which event do you like better? Memorial Day Lake Havasu or Desert Storm?

Quote Originally Posted by Relaxalot View Post
    http://www.eventvibe.com/events/phoe...lery&gid=28887

Which event do you like better? Memorial Day Lake Havasu or Desert Storm?
    I didn't open the link, but hands down DS! Too many people looking for trouble Memorial Day.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Great pictures! You must have been exhausted

Sent from my Bat Cave

I like DS the best also. Pictures are not mine just a link to them. I was just wondering what everyones favorite event or weekend it out there. Mine is Desert Storm. Let's get this party started!

From my perspective Desert Storm is much, much better!!

The difference IMHO is that DS is about boating and having a good time........Memorial day is about having a good time where they have boats

Plus, lots more "Raider Fans" on Memorial Day weekend............if you know what I mean

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Relaxalot View Post
    I like DS the best also. Pictures are not mine just a link to them. I was just wondering what everyones favorite event or weekend it out there. Mine is Desert Storm. Let's get this party started!
    I like DS because it's an event filled weekend. I'm super excited and Wednesday can't get here fast enough! Thanks for the pics!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I would imagine Desert Storm is better but those pics were fun to look at though, the first girl in the blue is very attractive.

Memorial Day. Water is warmer. People are more relaxed. There are just as many drunk party people at desert storm. It all depends on who you surround yourself with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus desert storm is the same weekend as the Laughlin river run. All those bikers make the drive home on Sunday the worst drive of the year. They ride 4 wide. Don't let you pass. Don't understand you have a trailer behind you. Every year I swear I will stay till Monday to avoid it and every year work makes it impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    Plus desert storm is the same weekend as the Laughlin river run. All those bikers make the drive home on Sunday the worst drive of the year. They ride 4 wide. Don't let you pass. Don't understand you have a trailer behind you. Every year I swear I will stay till Monday to avoid it and every year work makes it impossible.

Oh ya good call. I was planning on taking the 40 up on Thursday, I stick with rice road now lol