Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Junkyard Dog

That thing is good as spoken for He's just looking for the words to clue you in.

very nice makes me want to get the biesemeyer done.......i picked up some super stock headers today for 500 freshly coated 1000 dollar headers
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER

thats not the boat bergeron beat me too in az that he bought then sold for more $$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by mouzer View Post
    thats not the boat bergeron beat me too in az that he bought then sold for more $$$$$$$$
    Yep, same one.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    I know of a 570 inch pump gasser that ran the 034 boat to serious triple digits, that just happens to be for sale for real cheap. Would make a cool as hell lake hot rod. It is even painted to match.

And I know it will bolt up.
    Or, I could build you a pro stock legal engine that would outrun the K. ???

Tempting

Originally Posted by wannabe

I know of a 570 inch pump gasser that ran the 034 boat to serious triple digits, that just happens to be for sale for real cheap. Would make a cool as hell lake hot rod. It is even painted to match.

And I know it will bolt up.
    Or, I could build you a pro stock legal engine that would outrun the K. ???
    Hey now.... I don't need him getting too radical with a play boat, I have a hard enough time with him at the races.

I don't know, you've beat me every time,

That would be fun though, and I like how you are getting the boy started early

I went over to a guys house, looked over that boat and said I would take it. I had the cash in my pocket. He said that he would sell it to me, but another guy asked him to hold it for a day. I waited, and that guy came back and bought that biesemeyer. I even had an engine fresh off the dyno that war ready for it. I was going to slap some paint on it, fix a few floor issues and run. It looks like it finally found a good home.

Oh, and that engine was the easiest driving and best mannered engine I have ever had in a flat. Runs on E-85, makes lots of torque all across the board, and not a ton of horsepower up high. Small cam and small maintenance. It is sitting over at Joey Cucci's shop. Great engine.
    Last edited by wannabe; 04-25-2014 at 05:26 PM.

i know how u feel i saw it and called said cash in hand and i will leave at 3 am he said he was holding for a guy that was on his way

but now i have the stevens hydro and the biesemeyer but im about to get out of boating and buy a sreet rod...nah
    Last edited by mouzer; 04-30-2014 at 10:02 PM.

Yes, we (Al Cerny Racing Engines) did all of the machine work for Charlie and Paula's boat, Charlie always assembled his own program unless he was in a bind. In order to qualify for the hot boat race you had to pull at least one skier, Paula was usually one of the skiers! They were very active in Desert Boat and Ski Club............

Great to see the "Sundance" re-surface

That's awesome you remember it, thanks for posting.
    Last edited by HotWater; 05-29-2014 at 10:00 AM.