Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Big Earthquake in MX...

My worker in Morellia (south east of Guadalajara) just reported a MAJOR earthquake... He said like 7??????
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Wow that's not good.

Yellowstone getting ready to blow??

Oh no is he ok? Scary!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

2MM you might want to have your worker do a blow test for Tequila, I see no recent earthquakes in MX.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    2MM you might want to have your worker do a blow test for Tequila, I see no recent earthquakes in MX.
    I have converted him... he is a JD/Bailys guy now... it took two weeks in STL for the transformation... He is still hanging onto the mexican beer however...

Here is the epicenter, 150 - 200 miles south of Morellia on the coast: https://maps.google.com.mx/maps?t=m&...lassic&dg=ntvb

FOr those of you that habla espanola: https://twitter.com/SismologicoMX
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I have converted him... he is a JD/Bailys guy now... it took two weeks in STL for the transformation... He is still hanging onto the mexican beer however...

I call bs. I've never seen, or even heard of, an Irishman who drinks Tequila. The reverse isn't possible either

I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it with my own two eyes...

Actually he is one of those Micro Brew beer snobs... My german boss is too... Ugh...

I don't know which is worse, the beer snobs or the wine snobs...

Ach du lieber

Sent by tapatalk with good intentions
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Ach du lieber

Sent by tapatalk with good intentions
    Ich habe Durst

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post

I don't know which is worse, the beer snobs or the wine snobs...
    I agree!

Sent from my Bat Cave