Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vacation

Unforgiven

Vacation

At 4:30 pm today..my vacation has started...we're finishing up stuff on the boat...tomorrow more shots to the knee ..finish loading shit in the boat and when Shannon gets off work we start out trip to Havasu..gonna stop in Bakersfield to see mom dad kids and grandkids...take Shannon shopping at "Shimmer"...Rest abit..then hit the road to Havi....Hey Paul..better have the bloody mary's ready when we get there!!!....and just in case your wondering..I'm not hitting the FIREBALL till I see Vic at the HEAT...

Wendi
    Lucky guy see you Wednesday!! Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    My vacations hit me almost instantly, for no reason and at any time. I usually don't know how long they will last. In fact I just got back from vacation today.
    Grads. I like you. Don't forget that ok. But keep it up and you're done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Grads. I like you. Don't forget that ok. But keep it up and you're done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you two have a love/hate relationship......Hey wait a minute..this thread is about ME!!!...BTW..did I tell you I've started my vacation???

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    At 4:30 pm today..my vacation has started...we're finishing up stuff on the boat...tomorrow more shots to the knee ..finish loading shit in the boat and when Shannon gets off work we start out trip to Havasu..gonna stop in Bakersfield to see mom dad kids and grandkids...take Shannon shopping at "Shimmer"...Rest abit..then hit the road to Havi....Hey Paul..better have the bloody mary's ready when we get there!!!....and just in case your wondering..I'm not hitting the FIREBALL till I see Vic at the HEAT...
    Who cares about your vacation lol I started mine last Friday and I'm on vacation two weeks. Eddie you getting sinvisk (sp) injections in your knee?? Have fun in havasu. Thanks for rubbing it in.

WESTERNAERO
    Somebody deleted something............

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Somebody deleted something............
    I think it was my post it mysteriously disappeared.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I think it was my post it mysteriously disappeared.
    I know what it was, I read it. I was just stating the facts..

I started my vacation in August of 2012 I had to start taking short work breaks ever since the first of the year to break the monotony

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

WMC
    Sometimes I need a vacation when I get back from vacation

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk