Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GRADS

Would you buy this?

Last edited by GRADS; 04-30-2014 at 12:40 PM.

WMC
    After a boat. What wrong with you? DS next week

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I've been looking for a hardtop 65 or 66 Cadillac for awhile now when I came across this convertible 66 on the way home from the lake today. 75,000 original miles and the interior is in perfect shape. I bet I could pick it up for 12-14K. The only drawback is that money would come straight out of my boat fund. It just seems like a good deal. I'm really torn right now.

Attachment 38501

Attachment 38502

Attachment 38503

Attachment 38504

Did you lose your sack in an unfortunate SUP accident?

Get a boat already.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    Did you lose your sack in an unfortunate SUP accident?

Get a boat already.
    Agree......

Okay, I kind of needed to hear that. I feel like I'm losing focus because I haven't found a boat yet.
    I spent less on my tub than what you're looking at on that caddy. And I went boating today...what did you do?

Name:  IMG_20130526_114831_907.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  65.3 KB

I know you're all about a big bad ass "listen to my testosterone" boat but today I went 60, I was able to pass all the lake lice and canadian tri-hull army with ease. If you have a 50k+ budget you could get a kick ass boat. Get it done and quit bitchin.

Unforgiven
    I'm revoking you man card and boating card..what the fuck is wrong with you? Mrs Daytona has expressed she wants another boat...Man up or she's with us for Desert Storm......

Unforgiven
    I went paddle boarding while boaters passed me all day and I felt like a total dipshit. I have become the fag at the lake that I used to make fun of. The paddle board was a lot of fun when I was the only one out there but now I really need another boat.
    That explains the PMs I've been getting...step up and get a fucking boat..quit being a whiny bitch

I went paddle boarding while boaters passed me all day and I felt like a total dipshit. I have become the fag at the lake that I used to make fun of. The paddle board was a lot of fun when I was the only one out there but now I really need another boat.
    There's nothing wrong with paddle boarding. As long as your doing it as exercise and you can go back to the house, grab your boat and hammer past all the dickheads that bothered you on your workout.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    I'm revoking you man card and boating card..what the fuck is wrong with you? Mrs Daytona has expressed she wants another boat...Man up or she's with us for Desert Storm......
    We will have a Daytona..you can mark my words. I'm also not opposed to boating with you and Shannon