Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Grads, I think the Caddy is a great idea and you'd be killing 2 birds with one stone. The nickname for your new car will be "Tuna Boat".

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    We will have a Daytona..you can mark my words. I'm also not opposed to boating with you and Shannon
    come to Havasu with us..you can have your own room and you and the girls can layout poolside when were not boating!!

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I went paddle boarding while jet boaters passed me all day and I felt like a total dipshit. I have become the fag at the lake that I used to make fun of. The paddle board was a lot of fun when I was the only one out there but now I really need another boat.
    Fixed it for you...

Git your boat first, then fart around with a car, JMO

Gotta focus on the prize and just get the boat already!!! We need a good build thread with what you do to it after you buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by nowski View Post
    Grads, I think the Caddy is a great idea and you'd be killing 2 birds with one stone. The nickname for your new car will be "Tuna Boat".
    amen...

reading all the help to get Grads a boat the only thing you can do Grads is buy one with the running gear you want and take it over to a gel coater and get the paint job that thrills and get on the water and make Ms. D happy...........

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I went paddle boarding while boaters passed me all day and I felt like a total dipshit. I have become the fag at the lake that I used to make fun of. The paddle board was a lot of fun when I was the only one out there but now I really need another boat.
    Go for the RED/WHT "stabbin wagin".... The Hells Angels will love you.... but dont mention the paddleboard thingy? ....
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    come to Havasu with us..you can have your own room and you and the girls can layout poolside when were not boating!!
    That sounds perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    get on the water and make Ms. D happy...........
    I like the way you think!