Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    We're in a Schiada. We got this. Lol
    True! A 22 right? You'll plow through a lot of that rough water.

There's no way in hell I'd do it in either of my boats. My 19' would be out of gas before the 1st card stop if it didn't sink 1st and my 21 can barely handle the lake chop anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    Djunkie, At least you will get the 1/4 mile holeshot!
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    True! A 22 right? You'll plow through a lot of that rough water.

There's no way in hell I'd do it in either of my boats. My 19' would be out of gas before the 1st card stop if it didn't sink 1st and my 21 can barely handle the lake chop anyways.

LOL
    It does surprisingly well in big water. Being a v-drive really helps to plow through it. But it will definitely scrub some speed if the water gets too big. Normally I can get on top of it and the boat will really fly pretty well. Too big and we become a barge.

It does surprisingly well in big water. Being a v-drive really helps to plow through it. But it will definitely scrub some speed if the water gets too big. Normally I can get on top of it and the boat will really fly pretty well. Too big and we become a barge.
    How far is the distance from the start to the first card stop?

Dude, you got this. Obviously you will take the holeshot. Then start zig zagging across the entire lake. The big boats will get freaked out, fall off plane and your gone. Plus it takes them 5 minutes to try and dock. The blue rocket will zip right in, grab the card and bone out (once again zig zagging across the lake)

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    Dude, you got this. Obviously you will take the holeshot. Then start zig zagging across the entire lake. The big boats will get freaked out, fall off plane and your gone. Plus it takes them 5 minutes to try and dock. The blue rocket will zip right in, grab the card and bone out (once again zig zagging across the lake)
    Too bad it's not a jet boat so he could zig zag with a rooster tail up so they also can't see ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    A long ways. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Too bad it's not a jet boat so he could zig zag with a rooster tail up so they also can't see ahead!
    Drill and install 10 pickups on the cavitation plates with 45* fittings pointing backwards. When the boat is running, it will look like a water fountain shooting out of the back

Djunk needs to think outside the box to win this race... It's doable

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    10-40 min

Sent from my Bat Cave

Easily. Definitely could win the acceleration award. I can't wait to see the look on Paul's face when that thing gets up on the cam. Even Cole Trickle gave me the Holy Shit look when he experienced it. Lol
    You've obviously never felt the breakneck acceleration of a whacker

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

If you have it on the water Saturday and are up for a tag along I'd like to see this bad ass in action.

Sent from my Bat Cave