Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat Towing

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Yeah....I'm pretty sure I have both boats listed on mine as well............we better not need it during DS.........Just sayin'
    You never know.

Boatus also here.

Most of the towing memberships "go with the boat" not with the person, you have to register your boat, if not, someone could get one membership and just sit around and give people tows, at least that's the way it is down here, BoatsUS and SeaTow are sister companies, we have SeaTow down here, for 100% free towing anywhere it's $170 bucks a year, believe me it's well worth it.

Just buy some alcohol and go topless and he'll be happy.

Vessel assist.. For many years. Used them once :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Most of the towing memberships "go with the boat" not with the person, you have to register your boat, if not, someone could get one membership and just sit around and give people tows, at least that's the way it is down here, BoatsUS and SeaTow are sister companies, we have SeaTow down here, for 100% free towing anywhere it's $170 bucks a year, believe me it's well worth it.

Just buy some alcohol and go topless and he'll be happy.
    On Saturday I was on the Pirates Cove boat and the captain said he once had a group of girls hop on and ask him to make them pasties with duct tape I guess they didn't want to be on the boat tape less

Sent from my Bat Cave

Check your insurance policy...

Vessel Assist is included in my Progressive Boat Insurance Policy. When I go to the river to freeload (with out boat) I usually slip my buddy a $$$ Benjamin $$$ and that always puts a on their face. Before I bought my 1st boat (creative thinking) I would walk down a ski beach (back in the 70's) with ski in hand and offer a $20. for gas for a ski ride. I skied more than most people without even owning a boat...

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Do you use a towing service? If so, which one?

I know Vessel Assist is pretty cheap and I'm considering getting a membership. Since I'm boat bitch on friends boats all the time, I figure I should come with more than food, alcohol and grass...err...gas.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I don't ever have to worry about Gas, grass, alcohol, ass or money from you...your never invited on our boat..... we have Vessel ASSist...

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    I don't ever have to worry about Gas, grass, alcohol, ass or money from you...your never invited on our boat..... we have Vessel ASSist...
    Oh darn I'm so torn up over it!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I don't have a boat so yeah don't need Assistants but I'll bring the food, drinks, blah blah blah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BrenMoto View Post
    I don't have a boat so yeah don't need Assistants but I'll bring the food, drinks, blah blah blah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey! I'm confident all you need to bring your sexy self!

Sent from my Bat Cave