Optima Battery Deal

For those of you that use Optima batteries and need a replacement: Optima has a deal on their website if you buy a Red, Blue or Yellow top in the month of April you can get a free Digital 400 Charger ($109) or a Digital 1200 Charger ($199) for 50% off.

If you buy the battery at Autozone Online up until April 16th you can get 20% off the current price $234.99 and have it delivered to your home or your local store. Though they don't always do this the Chino store took the 20% off at the store. Hope this helps some of you.

Jerry, is it 50% off the prices you posted for the chargers, or is that price with discount?

You might want to post at RDP for Browns benefit.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

that's a good deal for the charger, half off $199, my son runs optima in his rock crawler and bought that charger last summer, it's the best way to charge optima's and bring them back to life

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Jerry, is it 50% off the prices you posted for the chargers, or is that price with discount?

You might want to post at RDP for Browns benefit.

CH3NO2
    The 400 is free the 1200 is 50% off of the normal price of $199.

Optima should give customers something they'll REALLY need...... a BoatUS tow policy.........

Quote Originally Posted by Slowride View Post
    Optima should give customers something they'll REALLY need...... a BoatUS tow policy.........
    That's funny Mike, I guess you didn't have as good as luck as I have had with them?

I am pretty sure I still have one in the Southwind with a 2006 date code. I have never been towed in from a battery related problem. Knock on wood...

Congratulations! Your OPTIMA® Batteries April 2014 National Promotion submission was approved. Your OPTIMA® Chargers™ Digital 400 12V Performance Maintainer and Battery Charger will be shipped to the address you’ve provided in 8-10 weeks.