This may be old but I thought it may change trimithighletitfly ?

Well that's sucks. I hope everyone is ok. Doesn't look like he was going that fast, but depending on the what, where, and why, 50 is still fast enough to get hurt.

I touched bottom for the first time in 10 years of owning my boat.I was going up the Arizona side,I thought I found the channel, but I grabbed a corner of a sandbar. Managed to keep going and only dusted the skeg a bit. I came back down the California side.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kachina26 View Post
    I touched bottom for the first time in 10 years of owning my boat.I was going up the Arizona side,I thought I found the channel, but I grabbed a corner of a sandbar. Managed to keep going and only dusted the skeg a bit. I came back down the California side.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    When did you hit? I hit a couple weeks ago also. I barely touched it and kept on with no problems. It seems like the zig zag no longer zigs and zags the same. Depending on sunlight, at times it is difficult to read the water. It looks like the levels for Desert Storm will be up.

Quote Originally Posted by Relaxalot View Post
    When did you hit? I hit a couple weeks ago also. I barely touched it and kept on with no problems. It seems like the zig zag no longer zigs and zags the same. Depending on sunlight, at times it is difficult to read the water. It looks like the levels for Desert Storm will be up.
    The zig and zag is pretty much the same as always, I was going up river when the water was lowered this past winter no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Relaxalot View Post
    Hit it on Monday water was up too. I remember back in '04 when they were redoing the ramp at take off point the water was really low and I made it up with no issues. There's also a bouy on the AZ side that I've never seen before, pretty close to where my line used to be. I assumed it was there to warn of shallow water so I pushed further right than usual. I'm wondering if the bouy didn't just come downriver from somewhere else.