Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Havasu bound

Looks like a great weekday in the shithole! I love getting that beach or the one just a little up from there! ...Or floating in the back lagoon.

Is that Cigalert?
    Last edited by niceguyeddie; 04-16-2014 at 02:22 PM.

Nice pic of us in the gorge. I turned back to see if the spot was taken and thought that was you. Then I saw you pull the phone up for the pic so I hi-tailed out.

Your boat looked good. How did she run?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Looks nice out there!

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    Nice pic of us in the gorge. I turned back to see if the spot was taken and thought that was you. Then I saw you pull the phone up for the pic so I hi-tailed out.

Your boat looked good. How did she run?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Wow, i didn't even know that was you. Just thought what a gorgeous boat so I took the pic.

Thanks, she ran great. Went out Monday with Brian from HP Connection and he dialed her in.

Next time tell me to move over and make room. Would have been cool to chill and have a drink with you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Wow, i didn't even know that was you. Just thought what a gorgeous boat so I took the pic.

Thanks, she ran great. Went out Monday with Brian from HP Connection and he dialed her in.

Next time tell me to move over and make room. Would have been cool to chill and have a drink with you guys.

Thank you but its a lipstick pig. We would have stopped but I was contending with the leak/impeller issue. You can see I wasn't exactly doing 5 mph in that pic.

Would be nice to grab a beverage some time. And you do the same if you see us. Now that you know me and my boat.

Glad you got your boat dialed in. Go get some hours on it now.

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    I really love your standard deck 27. That is such a nice size boat for Havi..!!! How well do those windscreens help with the wind? Do you look through them or over them when sitting in the boat?

Also: where exactly is that spot on the beach where you saw Cigs boat? That just looks like such a great spot, pure sand and looks very peaceful!

What's happening Pokey? Thanks for the compliment.

I love her, don't think there is a better boat for Havi. The windshields work great, I can wear a baseball cap up to 75-80mph without it flying off. So I look thru them. I actually like these better than the canopy style because my view doesn't get distorted.

We saw Cig up in the gorge. I have never been able to get a beach up there because we don't get on the water early enough. Just got lucky on Tuesday.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"