Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good morning everyone.........Hope you have a beautiful Sunday!!

Good morning everyone,

It is going to be another beautiful day on the lake and I hope those of you that are on the water have a great time..........and wishing the rest of you get there soon

Name:  sunday2.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  180.9 KB

Name:  joyride-boat-graphics-00006.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  74.6 KB

Name:  joyride-boat-graphics-00005.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  63.5 KB

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Good morning!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Good morning.
    Got taxes done yesterday/night in spite of an anemic laptop and apparently busy IRS website. :(

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Morning!!! Going to try to fix the washing machine today :( if not, off to the laundry mat. I'm not too excited about this, if ya couldn't tell! Y'all have a great day!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Morning!!! Going to try to fix the washing machine today :( if not, off to the laundry mat. I'm not too excited about this, if ya couldn't tell! Y'all have a great day!!
    I fixed mine by using YouTube. Good luck!

Good morning everyone.........Hope you have a beautiful Sunday!!

Yea, what Mateo said. What is wrong with it? You can tell "you tube" the symptoms and it will direct you to how to video. Difficult thing will be finding parts on Sunday.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

You tube is amazing!! You can do anything after watching a you tube video!

I really don't think it needs parts. I think someone didn't empty their pockets and something got under the drum.. It spins, just not fast enough to get the clothes so they aren't soaking wet.

I really don't think it needs parts. I think someone didn't empty their pockets and something got under the drum.. It spins, just not fast enough to get the clothes so they aren't soaking wet.
    Could be, that is also symptom of flex coupling going bad. It still turns but the rubber is stretched or broken so it's not locked together. I just fixed this problem on mine 6 months ago.

The agitator is easy to remove as I'm sure you've probably done before.

If it turns out to be flex coupling and it's a Whirlpool, I have an extra I can send you free, they came 2 in a package. Whirlpool makes most Kenmore and several others.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2