Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRKID View Post
    Yep and that's pretty funny, he is partners on a gym that just opened in Rancho.
    Lol!!

How did she do?

Sent from my Bat Cave

She did awesome but ended up not placing. From what one if the judges told her is she should have been in a different category then the one she entered. The great thing is she got her body where she wanted but so far says the competitions aren't her thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RVRKID View Post
    She did awesome but ended up not placing. From what one if the judges told her is she should have been in a different category then the one she entered. The great thing is she got her body where she wanted but so far says the competitions aren't her thing.
    She looks amazing! Great for her! I need to chat with her to get the same dedication and shed all this fat!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    She looks amazing! Great for her! I need to chat with her to get the same dedication and shed all this fat!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Thank you and I'm sure she would be glad to let you in on the "secret". Not sure about "all of that fat" but the eating part might be good for you and, from what I have read, your busy schedule. She prepares her meals for the week on Sun so she is usually good to go all week and it is already there so no real veering away from it.