Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRKID View Post
    Yes it does and a lot of fish and asparagus with no salt and no wine for her. Makes it hard when I am drinking beers in the garage all day!
    Haha that's awesome! So have you been do in the same diet?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Haha that's awesome! So have you been do in the same diet?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I had a piece of fish a few times, besides that No. I don't like asparagus and love mexican food, Steaks and Pizza. Actually I think my buddy and I will grab some Mexican food and a beer on our way to the show.

I had a piece of fish a few times, besides that No. I don't like asparagus and love mexican food, Steaks and Pizza. Actually I think my buddy and I will grab some Mexican food and a beer on our way to the show.
    Lmao I love all those things too! That's why I look the way I do lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
    No way in hell I'd let my woman get that strong.....I wouldn't want to get my ass handed to me more than I already do.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    No way in hell I'd let my woman get that strong.....I wouldn't want to get my ass handed to me more than I already do.
    You're more of a chick than your wife! Forget this nonsense of pretending you have any control...lol

So my girlfriend has been doing this crazy diet and workout regime for the last 2 months approx and today is her competition. Here is a pic from this past weekend of her and the girls that are also competing. She is in the purple and our friend in the black next to her.

Is that dudes name Byron? He looks like a trainer that got booted from my gym for not paying his bill.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Small world. I'm the guy in the pic!
    Is that a Super Pickle in your sweatpants or are you just glad to be there?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

So my girlfriend has been doing this crazy diet and workout regime for the last 2 months approx and today is her competition. Here is a pic from this past weekend of her and the girls that are also competing. She is in the purple and our friend in the black next to her.
    Attachment 37903
    She looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Is that dudes name Byron? He looks like a trainer that got booted from my gym for not paying his bill.
    Yep and that's pretty funny, he is partners on a gym that just opened in Rancho.

Quote Originally Posted by Hye power View Post
    She looks great.
    Thanks Viken!