Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PIRATE COVE 25' & under HOT BOAT SHOW.

Its that time of year again. Your sitting down & filling out your boating calendar, & trying to squeeze in as many trips as you can. Well this is a must attend event. The date is Saturday Sept 20th. Show starts at 10:00am & goes till around 2 or 3. If you've never been you won't be dissapointed. Art Tate & staff go above & beyond in making everybody feel welcome. If the past 3yrs are any indication of what to expect, this yr should be off the hook. Hope to see you all there.
    Have a safe & great boating season in 2014. Take care,....Billy B.

Wendi
    Can't wait Billy! Had a great time last year!

Sound's good Chief! Hopefully I can make it!

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy-B View Post
    Its that time of year again. Your sitting down & filling out your boating calendar, & trying to squeeze in as many trips as you can. Well this is a must attend event. The date is Saturday Sept 20th. Show starts at 10:00am & goes till around 2 or 3. If you've never been you won't be dissapointed. Art Tate & staff go above & beyond in making everybody feel welcome. If the past 3yrs are any indication of what to expect, this yr should be off the hook. Hope to see you all there.
    Have a safe & great boating season in 2014. Take care,....Billy B.
    Wendi and I will be there. Last year was a blast

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

PIRATE COVE 25' & under HOT BOAT SHOW.

Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    Sound's good Chief! Hopefully I can make it!
    Lol!! Did you throw the "chief" in there purposely? We go every year and have a great time!! I think we might bring out dad's boat out this year..
    Last edited by Mrs.K034; 04-13-2014 at 08:29 AM.

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Lol!! Did you throw the "chief" in there purposely? We go every year and have a great time!! I think we might bring out dad's boat out this year..
    Dad's boat is no joke

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Mrs.K034;106536]Lol!! Did you throw the "chief" in there purposely? We go every year and have a great time!! I think we might bring out dad's boat out this year..[/QUOTE
    He likes it

[QUOTE=HotWater;106658]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Lol!! Did you throw the "chief" in there purposely? We go every year and have a great time!! I think we might bring out dad's boat out this year..[/QUOTE
    He likes it
    lol..You'll be there.

[QUOTE=Billy-B;106703]
    Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    lol..You'll be there.
    Yes, we WILL be there.. Just not sure if Dad's boat will or not.. We have stolen so many parts from it for the race boat! Lol.