Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Knee issues

Unforgiven

Knee issues

So I went to see the Doctor today... My knee has been fucking up the past week...knee replacement won't happen till AFTER summer is over...so I told them..treat me like a football star....so I get my first set of shots..go back nect Wednesday before we leave for Desert Storm for more shots...then I'll be ready..fuck the pain...bring on the Fireball and HOTBOAT is going down...

I'm looking forward to the outcome of this 15 round heavyweight Fireball title fight!
    Keep the hype coming. :p

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Wendi
    My knees have been hurting since I started boot camp. Eddienif you get out of hand you will get shanked too!

Unforgiven
    I hoping i don't slip in the puke from him or me...

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    My knees have been hurting since I started boot camp. Eddienif you get out of hand you will get shanked too!
    Hey..you owe me one from last year,,,it's my turn to flash... ok forget that..you look MUCH better flashing

Unforgiven
    WOW WENDI! I just realized your knees are hurting..really after the texts messages today?

Wendi
    Shank

Unforgiven
    Shank
    Thats gonna be stuck in RD's Junk..hopefully you sterlize it before you think about using it on someone else

GRADS
    Why are you spending so much time on your knees?

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Why are you spending so much time on your knees?
    Me or Wendi?....mine was due to rolling a company truck dispatched to save the bay area power...so you could surf the net all night...If I had known it was your area..I wouldn't have answered the phone