Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Knee issues

You guys are all woosies.......NOBODY on this website has a worse knee than Paul65k, unless you don't have a knee at all.....just sayin'

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    You guys are all woosies.......NOBODY on this website has a worse knee than Paul65k, unless you don't have a knee at all.....just sayin'
    Have you replaced your knees yet?

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Me or Wendi?....mine was due to rolling a company truck dispatched to save the bay area power...so you could surf the net all night...If I had known it was your area..I wouldn't have answered the phone
    You of course LOL!!!!

Wendi
    Thats gonna be stuck in RD's Junk..hopefully you sterlize it before you think about using it on someone else
    This is not used to harm anyone just for protection if i get jumped or something LOL!

Have you replaced your knees yet?
    No they won't let me even thought I need one because it's so bad they aren't sure they can get the leg closed again.....I have had 7 operations though

I'd post a picture but last time I did I was asked to take them down as being just a little too graphic

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    This is not used to harm anyone just for protection if i get jumped or something LOL!
    Don't worry..I'm still carrying concealed...I loan you the 40 if you need it..

Wendi
    My mom had knee replacement they were better for a while but when you are overweight it doesn't help either

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    No they won't let me even thought I need one because it's so bad they aren't sure they can get the leg closed again.....I have had 7 operations though

I'd post a picture but last time I did I was asked to take them down as being just a little too graphic
    they doped mine up like a football superstar..I get replacement right after summer..I can't wait...back to playing football and some beach volleyball with friends..right now..walking is pretty much all I get to do...when I was working on the boat at Dustin's shop..I fucked something up again

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    My mom had knee replacement they were better for a while but when you are overweight it doesn't help either
    I'm not overweight so don't go there..I can still see my toes and my junk...so I'm good to go

Wendi
    I'm not overweight so don't go there..I can still see my toes and my junk...so I'm good to go
    I never said you were