Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Big thanks from the K711 team

After being sick since Monday, We can now say our thanks to everybody that helpes and supports our race team. Big thank you to Hot Boat .com, Topock66, and NRI for there support and huge thanks to Spike Gorr from GORR fuel systems for helping us get the computer working, the tune up dailed in, and the air assest working. Also thanks to Lifeline safty for there great safty equitment and giving me the confedence knowing I'm safe. And of course thank you to Candace, my dad Joe, Ryan, and the entire Eason family including Debbie and Amy for their help, and huge thanks to evryone that supports us and our families, if it wasn't for them I would not be doing what I love.
    Hopfully next time out we can get a little more time out on the water and get all of these little bugs worked out. It's always tough with a new deal, but I have the confidence in our team and the support of our sponsers and know we can make this boat haul ass. Unfortionatly we had sonthing in the engine let go just when it all started to go well but what the hell thats racing, looking forwar to the next event and seeing all of you again.

Thanks again,
    Chris & the K711 team

Name:  K-711 final back.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  100.9 KB

I enjoy reading this kind of post, best of luck in the future!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Best of luck with the engine. When you gonna have shirts for sale. You know we will represent k711 in Tucson.

You're very welcome!! The logo looks great. Can't wait to get my shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bagged97taco View Post
    Best of luck with the engine. When you gonna have shirts for sale. You know we will represent k711 in Tucson.
    the shirts are done. I'm working on getting a paypal set up so I can sell and ship them. Thanks for the support!! When are you coming out against to hang out?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    You're very welcome!! The logo looks great. Can't wait to get my shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We'll get them out to you this week

Wishing you guys the best in getting the bugs worked out. The 711 team is a force to be reckoned with.

Can't wait till the next one! Logo is killer!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    the shirts are done. I'm working on getting a paypal set up so I can sell and ship them. Thanks for the support!!
    Get 'r Done girl!!!! I gotta have one too!
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Bummer to hear about the motor. Didn't it let go at your Irvine test too?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Bummer to hear about the motor. Didn't it let go at your Irvine test too?
    I think it was an overheating issue at Irvine?