Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    The Vapor cigs don't bother me. Why someone would think that is gay is beyond me. Is it because it goes in the mouth? To me gay is a Dude wearing a Toe ring

Fat shanks with cheap perfume bother me a lot. Actually they don't.. I just avoid Fat skanks.

What does bother me is that people can't spell Quit. What is with adding the e to Quit.

Thats all

JBS

Quote Originally Posted by JBS View Post

What does bother me is that people can't spell Quit. What is with adding the e to Quit.

Thats all

JBS
    Quite, quit, quiet....don't they all mean the same thing just different tenses? LOL

The vapor cigs don't bother me in general. But I did have a guy who had one that had a ton of steam, and was standing upwind from me and a few other people. When he would exhale, the steam would literally engulf us. I asked him to move down wind, and he said it's only vapor and some kind of fruit flavor and I said, that is fine, but the vapor is exaggerating your halitosis and it smells like you've been eating cat shiat dipped in passion fruit. The guy got super embarrassed and moved down wind.

Quote Originally Posted by JBS View Post

Thats all

JBS
    👍
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    The vapor cigs don't bother me in general. But I did have a guy who had one that had a ton of steam, and was standing upwind from me and a few other people. When he would exhale, the steam would literally engulf us. I asked him to move down wind, and he said it's only vapor and some kind of fruit flavor and I said, that is fine, but the vapor is exaggerating your halitosis and it smells like you've been eating cat shiat dipped in passion fruit. The guy got super embarrassed and moved down wind.
    Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Electronic Cigarettes

The hell is a fat shank anyways?

Is it some sort of prison slang?

Quote Originally Posted by 460 View Post
    The hell is a fat shank anyways?

Is it some sort of prison slang?
    You trying to play it off? You know what it means lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    You trying to play it off? You know what it means lol

Even that one got me. I asked my prison translator and she said, tell the honkey who said that to learn how to talk

Quote Originally Posted by 460 View Post
    Even that one got me. I asked my prison translator and she said, tell the honkey who said that to learn how to talk
    She said. I see what you did there LOL

I think that it is bizarre that the crusaders are knocking a cessation aid.

The vast majority of the ecig users are people trying to quit a habit they wish they had never started.

I don't even smoke now and the crusaders still irritate me with their whining.

Like I used to say to my holier than thou friends when they would bitch, " just remember, I can drag you out of a burning building and never cough once"...
    Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton

Social Security 101

Smoking is a legal way for the government to reduce the population. These new e-cigarettes is the new updated version that appeals to the younger crowd that will some day (IMO) reduce the population in the future. Any way you look at it cigarettes vs. e-cigarettes is a way of ingesting chemicals into the body that over the long haul will be fatal...