Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Electronic Cigarettes

Not planning on taking up smoking. I'm seeing more people using them these days and wonder if they are mostly attracting new smokers or people trying to quit conventional cigarettes? It seems weird to see people puffing on these indoors i.e. Home Depot, Walmart etc.

CH3NO2
    Last edited by Stainless; 04-09-2014 at 05:51 AM.
    CH3NO2

You talking about the Vape things or are they the same thing? I see the Vape everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    You talking about the Vape things or are they the same thing? I see the Vape everywhere.
    I think so, the metal ones about 6" long.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

The people I know who use them are "trying to quit" but then I always see them smoking actual cigarettes too. Gives me the impression that they are just in need of something in between the cigarettes.

Smoking is gross. Not sure why anyone does it.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    The people I know who use them are "trying to quit" but then I always see them smoking actual cigarettes too. Gives me the impression that they are just in need of something in between the cigarettes.

Smoking is gross. Not sure why anyone does it.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    ....and expensive, to each his own I guess.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

These things are a new status symbol for smokers. Modifications, personalization. Throwin money at an already bad habit. The new cool in that circle although it sure does look funny when you pull up to a red light and you see some dude sucking on one in the car next to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Not sure why anyone does it.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Maybe some people feel the need to always have something in their mouth

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

When Kim and I stopped smoking 2 years ago we used the E-cigs, especially while drinking...We were sure to get the ones without nicotine.
    After a couple months, we stopped using them all together.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    When Kim and I stopped smoking 2 years ago we used the E-cigs, especially while drinking...We were sure to get the ones without nicotine.
    After a couple months, we stopped using them all together.
    Lot of experts here that know all about some of the people using the. Probably the same people on city counsels trying to ban the outside your own home.

I guess the EXPERTS think if you vape and smoke, the vaping is just a fade or status thing. WTF!!!
    Aside from 4 people that I know that quite smoking using them, I know 2 people that have lost a shit load of wait using them too, which kind if surprised me.

Its the typical shit. If I'm not doing it, I don't want you allowed to do it.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    it sure does look funny when you pull up to a red light and you see some dude sucking on one in the car next to you.
    So you're saying you saw Westernaero and Unforgiven at a red light?