Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Personally I don't give a shit what you suck in to your lungs, as long as it doesn't affect me.

I do have an issue with a few yahoo's who want to do this shit at work while they're working. They say they're not smoking and it isn't against the law. Ok dipshit. I'm not paying you to use one hand and suck on a pipe with the other. If you only need one hand to work, then I'll only pay you for one hand. Get the pipe company to pay you for the other half. Fuckers.

The good news is a policy is in the works to ban this shit in the workplace now. I won't even get in to the shit you can lace these things with and get high while no one is the wiser. Why can't they just be normal like the rest of us and wait until after work to get trashed
    I agree Vic. I don't think it should be allowed in any where smoking isn't. In fact, the vast majority of the people doing it as a replacement for smoking and using it to quite, no different than a patch or gum or what ever, do not do it where they can't smoke.

But you when you get dipshits that bitch with the guy in the car next to him using one, or some bitch that claims she can smell it, but can't tell you what she smells, they fall in the category of whiners and bitchers The guy can be vaping waffles with maple syrup, with bacon and some snakey bitch will whine she smells tobacco smoke. Ya I just happen to have that flavor, with NO nicotine, and I can have a piece of fruit and coffee in the morning and I'm fine.

The expert whiners have NO CLUE what the shit is. It VAPOR, no different than steam. NOTHING is burnt. If you could collect the vapor, it would condense right back to what it was before minus however much the body absorbed. And that vapor every person reading this ingest every fucking day of their lives. Its vegetable oil and propylene glycol. If the second one scares you, STOP FUCKING EATING ANYTHING you don't grow in your garden. Its in more shit than you want to know about. Starting with the gallon of Haagen Daz Eli polished off last night.

Like anything else, there are abuses in this. Like Vic said, people doing it where they should, if for no other reason, than its not cool to belch and fart in the office. People do respect others that surround them. I don't care to sit next to some filthy skank that smells of perfume all day.
    You got tons of collage kids doing it like its the newest fad, and the bigger badder cloud the better. That's not helping the issue either.

So it has two negatives working against it. The morons that its nothing more than a fad, I will admit that is happening big, AND IT SUCKS, because they are the really don't give shit the "image" it creates for legit users.

And then you got the legal begals that want the shit stopped, and the whiners that claim that it smells like tobacco smoke when it load with peppermint candy, or mango kiwi smoothie. Those people need to get a fucking life, and seek professional help, because their smelling shit that isn't there. Or they are just being a $#%&

Between the two negatives, these assholes will probably fuck up one the best devices there is to quit smoking and in some cases, lose weight.
    One thing I have learned from this one subject, like anything else, there is no shortage of assholes, ON BOTH SIDES!!!
    Last edited by gn7; 04-09-2014 at 10:06 AM.

Electronic Cigarettes

Congrats to anyone that makes use of this method to quit smoking!

Bob, as for that last diatribe you posted I can summarize it as follows,
    arguing this subject "is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, you soon realize the pig enjoys it."

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post

arguing this subject "is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, you soon realize the pig enjoys it."

CH3NO2
    I agree if it helps you quit smoking, then it's great! Just not around my lungs. I'll get up and walk away. I don't expect people to accommodate me.

Also, agree re: pigs

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post

It wasn't rant to who is right or if the pig enjoys it. Just pointing out there are morons and whiners on both sides of this. As far as some ones lungs, if you can smell a stir fry when you cook it, you're inhaling the same shit, BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME SHIT.

Now should somebody be subjected to a stir fry, or frying bacon in the work place, or anywhere else if they don't care to be. At the same time, I don't what to smell some fat shank perfume all day either, and some the shit in those vapors isn't exactly in the top 5 healthiest shit to inhale, But do you think the fat pig cares? FUCK NO!!
    Last edited by gn7; 04-09-2014 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    It wasn't rant to who is right or if the pig enjoys it. Just pointing out there are morons and whiners on both sides of this. As far as some ones lungs, if you can smell a stir fry when you cook it, you're inhaling the same shit, BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME SHIT.

Now should somebody be subjected to a stir fry, or frying bacon in the work place, or anywhere else if they don't care to be. At the same time, I don't what to smell some fat shank perfume all day either, and some the shit in those vapors isn't exactly in the top 5 healthiest shit to inhale, But do you think the fat pig cares? FUCK NO!!
    Forgive me for forgetting, but can you refresh my recollection as to where you obtained your MD? And what studies you are aware of that indicated stir fry smoke and vapor from esigs are the same?

If I remember correctly, people didn't think cigarettes were bad for you either. Frankly, if I have trouble breathing...I have trouble breathing. It's that simple.

Here's something that may help

Attachment 37745

Sent from my Bat Cave

The unofficial medical consensus is that on average ecigs are appr. 75% "less harmful" than cigarettes.
    That was before the recent FDA approval as a cessation aid, so the official medical standing may have changed.
    Note that it is not 100% healthy for you...as almost every breath you take anywhere is not pure air or healthy either.

I have never heard of a person being able to smell the vapor from a non flavored e cig.
    We did a "field test" with a friend of mine who is the classic anti smoking crusader.
    This guy chokes if a person even THINKS of lighting a cig.
    I blew it directly into his face from inches away and he smelled nothing.
    The flavored ones I am pretty sure do give off an aroma though.
    Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Forgive me for forgetting, but can you refresh my recollection as to where you obtained your MD? And what studies you are aware of that indicated stir fry smoke and vapor from esigs are the same?

If I remember correctly, people didn't think cigarettes were bad for you either. Frankly, if I have trouble breathing...I have trouble breathing. It's that simple.

Here's something that may help
    Tell you what genius. You list all the shit that is in the puke they perfume and cologne, what ever, and I will list everything vape juice, and lets see want is who every day food and what is listing as hazardous material. Trust me Eli, you do not walk into court with that list. You'd look like a uneducated stooge.

Tell you what genius. You list all the shit that is in the puke they perfume and cologne, what ever, and I will list everything vape juice, and lets see want is who every day food and what is listing as hazardous material. Trust me Eli, you do not walk into court with that list. You'd look like a uneducated stooge.

Oh shit you just reminded me I get paid to argue...I don't want to start doing it for free.

Sent from my Bat Cave

WESTERNAERO
    You should have her list all the chemicals she uses to paint her fingers and toes. And then all the chemicals to remove the paint from her fingers and toes. And then ask her why she isn't she worried about getting breast cancer and having her tits lopped off from those chemicals that are proven to never leave your system. But her lungs feel fine and she can't blame somebody else so it's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Oh shit you just reminded me I get paid to argue...I don't want to start doing it for free.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Hahaha, good one!