Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Desert Storm 2014 - www.hotboat.com AfterParty

With 15 days left to Desert Storm 2014, I'm starting to push the panic button.

We're still working on our display for the street fair, but I'm confident we're very close. No hints on this one. You'll have to show up to see it first. Pics won't be shared until people arrive.

Hotboat.com will have its annual get together at the Heat Hotel Bar on Friday April 25 beginning at 8pm. Appetizers will be served and the bar will be hosted as long as my Amex is chargeable LOL. We're really looking forward to this as the Heat Bar sure looks like a great place to hang out.

We're also planning on having hotboat.com merchandise available to purchase at our booth at the street fair. And look for a newly designed shirt this year. We will also have some swag available to the first couple hundred people who show up. Existing members can get a free T shirt and for those who wish to sign up on the spot. iPads will be available for new sign ups.

Don't miss the fun and frolicking. Make plans now and come out to Desert Storm 2014

http://countingdownto.com/countdown/...ountdown-clock#

Wendi
    What's the big secret! Share care and fair! I have 8 in my crew for the Heat possibly 12 more

just for those that don't frequent Havi that much, where is this place the Heat located.......

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    just for those that don't frequent Havi that much, where is this place the Heat located.......
    Excellent question, sorry for not posting that.

Name:  heathotel.JPG
Views: 406
Size:  179.4 KB

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    I hope to see you there!

A show of hands for those who are at least 75% would be appreciated so I can give the caterers a head count:

1. Hotboat crew (5)
    2. WMC & Wendi + 10

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    What's the big secret! Share care and fair! I have 8 in my crew for the Heat possibly 12 more
    Shannon and I along with Corey and Jessica are in...

1. Hotboat crew (5)
    2. WMC & Wendi + 10
    3. Unforgiven & Shannon + 2

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    iPads will be available for new sign ups.
    I might have to make the trip just for the free iPad....I need to think of a new screen name between now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I might have to make the trip just for the free iPad....I need to think of a new screen name between now and then.
    how about "Shithole" lol

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611