Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Huge thank you!!!

I know we've all been throwing our thanks out there, but I think it's deserving of its own post! Thank you sooooo much to hotboat.com for the great party and amazing hospitality Friday night! Everyone had a great time. Also, thank you to Eli for all her hard work!! It was a great party, and as always, great to meet new people and hang out with out friends here and make new friends!!! Thank you!!!!

Couldn't agree more. Thank you!!!

Thank you Vic, Renee and Pixie you three work so hard it's unreal! Mrs.K-034 and OCPHOTOGRAPHICS thank you for all of your help too!

It was so much fun hanging out at the booth at the street fair, card stop 3 and the great party Friday night!!

It's always such a pleasure to put faces behind the witty screen names. Everyone is so nice and fun! Can't wait to see you all again!

TommyH, your hospitality is second to none. Thank you for giving me the master bedroom in your beautiful home, while you crashed on the couch. I feel like such a princess as well as part of the family. Thank you!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Thank you to everyone who came, we really appreciate it.

I'll be honest, when the guest list hit 150 I was seriously worried about a lot of things. But the biggest worry was will anyone actually show up?

Well they showed up and then some. Heat Hotel said they were just about at capacity Friday night. The sign I saw said 270. I heard there were at least 300 people there.

Pretty good turnout. Got to meet a lot of new people and visit with a lot of old friends.

We're stoked with the turnout and so glad so many people came out.

Thank you all from us at hotboat.com

Let do this again next year!!

HB

Thanks for setting this up. I had a great time and it was great to see some friends there. We had come off the water kind of late so I didn't have a chance to get cleaned up. Hopefully I didn't smell.

It was a long ass drive home today. See you guys next time!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Thank you to everyone who came, we really appreciate it.

I'll be honest, when the guest list hit 150 I was seriously worried about a lot of things. But the biggest worry was will anyone actually show up?

Well they showed up and then some. Heat Hotel said they were just about at capacity Friday night. The sign I saw said 270. I heard there were at least 300 people there.

Pretty good turnout. Got to meet a lot of new people and visit with a lot of old friends.

We're stoked with the turnout and so glad so many people came out.

Thank you all from us at hotboat.com

Let do this again next year!!

HB
    Nice seeing you and the misses Vic. Party was great. And very loud. Lol

Thanks for the great party.....we couldn't stay long as I was completely wiped after a day on the water but I really appreciated the party and meeting a few people before we ducked out!!

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    Where were you at Ron, we had a great time

Thanks

I would have to agree with everybody else, it was a great party. Huge thanks to Vic, Rene, and Pixie, and a huge thanks to Eli for making sure everybody knew who everybody was.
    Thanks again!!!