Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    There's still time to get Grads on a plane and load him up with SWAG in time to get him to the Boat show.......I can hook him up with a room in one of our "Shithole" hotels here if you need any help.
    Rent a trailer and put it at the Crazy Horse...he will NEVER leave.

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
    I could do this.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I could do this.
    Of course you can, you have nothing else to do..your boatless...so head to Havi with your paddleboard and do the show...You can bond with RD and his nutswingers

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    There's still time to get Grads on a plane and load him up with SWAG in time to get him to the Boat show.......I can hook him up with a room in one of our "Shithole" hotels here if you need any help.
    I understand 28E might still have his extra "shithole" available!

Why don't they do this back to back weekends with DS? Seems like it could be one running party all week.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Why don't they do this back to back weekends with DS? Seems like it could be one running party all week.

CH3NO2
    They usually do, last year it was 10 days of partying. This year Easter falls on the Sunday before DS. I'm guessing that's why they changed the weekend.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    They usually do, last year it was 10 days of partying. This year Easter falls on the Sunday before DS. I'm guessing that's why they changed the weekend.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Oh, that makes sense.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2