Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    No Darren weirdo
    You're the weirdo weirdo lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome shots, thanks! Good to see you again!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Congrats to Dr. Dave Rankin & Team GN44, great to see him back out there kickin azz...
    Congrats to Robbie & Team BucksUP in SS/PS!!!
    Congrats to Steve / Team K24...

Chris/Candace/Joe/Pat/Caroline/Deb/PaPaLetch & the whole K711 team, hope the boat is OK... Give em all heck!!!

A big thanks to SurFrAT / HotBoat for getting the event coverage

Wish I could have been there for the party...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Hey Bruce,
    Missed you this weekend. Beautiful weather Friday and Saturday. Despite the K-711 not finishing a round, the team got some stuff straightened out with the boat. So at least on that front, the weekend was good. The full extent of the engine damage is unknown at this time. I am very happy to say, all the oil is still in the engine and not on the floor of the boat!!!!! I am sure Candice will keep everyone up to speed on the progress of this adventure. As anyone who has raced knows, putting a basically new boat on the water takes lots of testing and trial and error. We have only had one opportunity to test=hurt the motor. Pat and Joe work their old guy butts off to get the motor fixed and back in the boat. Who says old guys don't rock.

Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    Hey Bruce,
    Missed you this weekend. Beautiful weather Friday and Saturday. Despite the K-711 not finishing a round, the team got some stuff straightened out with the boat. So at least on that front, the weekend was good. The full extent of the engine damage is unknown at this time. I am very happy to say, all the oil is still in the engine and not on the floor of the boat!!!!! I am sure Candice will keep everyone up to speed on the progress of this adventure. As anyone who has raced knows, putting a basically new boat on the water takes lots of testing and trial and error. We have only had one opportunity to test=hurt the motor. Pat and Joe work their old guy butts off to get the motor fixed and back in the boat. Who says old guys don't rock.
    It was good seeing you in your sexy chest high wading boots on SURF-RAT... Yep, I'm sure you have more than a few kinks to work out of the new and improved K711, hang tough...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Great pics wish I could of been there see you in long beach forsure!

Quote Originally Posted by stock048 View Post
    Great pics wish I could of been there see you in long beach forsure!
    Welcome to www.hotboat.com !!

Looks like there was some great GN racing going on...

And Ole Uncle TOm was ready to do battle in CJ with Billy Mason and his Cyclone hull, too bad that things went bad for Mr. Bandy... THat would have been one kick ass race to see... Tom looked like he had power by the hour BUT THe Cyclone can handle some ROUGH freaking water (like a Rayson 21 cruiser (GN24/GN99 hull))... It was on par for some kick ass racing...

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Great Pics.... You have some amazing shots
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Great pics!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Awesome. Thank OC.
    Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    Great shots.. Especially this one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks one of my favorites from the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    Awesome job.

Sent using Tapatalk.
    Thanks all More to be posted soon

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    You got some great shots OC. I think the Island is the place to shoot. Very nice.
    Many thanks, the island was the place to shoot from once I got the right wrist band. Thanks again for getting me to the prime spot.