Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Do they run a turn fin? If not would it even help on a jet boat? I'm assuming it's the rounded keel that gives them grief.
    Its the KEEL AND when the Liberty is really moving, it will get air packed under it. The Liberty is not legal in any class EXCEPT CJ. Why they allow it is beyond me. The yahoos will say that's because its a jet boat hull. Well no shit?? The orange CJ 288 Finney/Sleekcraft has been a LEGAL v drive GN, and switched back and forth TWICE!! Rudy built dozens of 20 GN hulls with jets, and a even a couple outboards. The little D'Cucci jet is the same hull Joey raced in SS when was first learning. The Rogers is IMO the best CJ hull out bar none. It would legal as a V drive GN. Might not work worth a shit, but it would be legal. There is no reason IMO to allow the Liberty. More than a few drivers walked away from them and are running something else. Shirl Dickey dumped his Liberty and bought a Rogers. Some haven't quite learned. If it continues, the APBA will take it upon themselves to educate them. If you have a problem keep certain boats upright, and can't understand why, the ABPA is more than happy to solve the issue for you if you can solve it yourself.

Nice Job Vic...

I want to know more about this boat. This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen it run and I was impressed by the shear brut torque of this beast. It couldn't get off the line to save its ass, but jeezus when got on it in the straights that thing accelerated like a fucking rocket ship. And, forgive me for saying this, but I loved the sound. Reminded me of a 747 taking off. Lets start with the prop. It has to be time and a half the size of a normal prop, so how the hell did they shove that under the boat??

Great photos, Vic!! Thanks, again for all of the support from hotboat.com and the entire hotboat.com community!!! 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Great photos, Vic!! Thanks, again for all of the support from hotboat.com and the entire hotboat.com community!!! 😉
    You're very welcome! I love standing out there and shooting, I know I'm weird lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    You're very welcome! I love standing out there and shooting, I know I'm weird lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not weird! Awesome!! 👍👍😃😃