Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks for the pics!

Walt Hollis #711 / SST 45

Good pics Vic! Ya those comp jets look like some intense racing! 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ONE-A-DAY View Post
    Thanks for the pics!

Walt Hollis #711 / SST 45
    You're welcome. If you want the high res files shoot your email add to: info@hotboat.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GRADS
    Wait a minute.....so the same dude crashed twice? Crazy jet boaters.

great pics, thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Wait a minute.....so the same dude crashed twice? Crazy jet boaters.
    Spun twice, second one ended with a crash.
    Sure you don't want a ride

Is the reason these things spin out like that similar to what happens on a jet ski? Does hull design/shape play a role as well?

Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    Is the reason these things spin out like that similar to what happens on a jet ski? Does hull design/shape play a role as well?

Just curious.
    Yes, and yes. Its partially the driver, and its also the hull.
    The Liberty is responsible for putting more CJ drivers in the water than all the other jet hulls COMBINED. The CJ class has ALMOST put more drivers in the water since they became a class than all the other circle class COMBINED during the same period. Example: The GNs have put 5 drivers in the water since 2002. The CJs put 5 drivers in the water in one weekend.
    I have my beliefs why this is, but I will bite my tongue and leave it at that.
    Rest assured, the class is under watch, and they have been banned from circle racing in the past, and it can happen again if they don't get proactive on a solution. FAST!

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Nice shots... TY sir...

TY Father God for keeping Tom Bandy safe!!! AND the rest of the racers!!!

That Cyclone is going to be hard to contend with for the smaller/lighter hulls in the rough water....
    I can't figure out if you are incredible biased, or incredible clueless. The worse the water gets, the worse that boat rides. It like watching what the 1350 Merc Nordic would like it you ripped off the trim tabs. I can count the number of heats that boat won on one hand while holding a cigarette with 3 of the fingers.
    I think the shine off the valve covers blinded you.

WESTERNAERO
    Do they run a turn fin? If not would it even help on a jet boat? I'm assuming it's the rounded keel that gives them grief.