Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yeah UCLA

Wendi

Yeah UCLA

Great game and I'm glad the bruins won!! It's about time

Yeah UCLA

What a shame.

Didn't watch the game but did gather when it was 17-0. Tried to sucker my best sports bud for a 3 dollar bet hoping he didn't know the score, me wanting the 4 points and UCLA. Of course he already knew the score and shot down my proposition. Looks like Oregon is gonna have a hard time covering the spread.

For some reason i think vegas is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothalos View Post
    For some reason i think vegas is happy.
    They play both sides of the table setting and moving the spread to get as much equal play to each side as possible.

Hey Wendi, the Bruins get another chance with Stanford this Saturday on FOX 11. Hopefully its a good game!

Wendi

Yeah UCLA

PR388 I can't wait they are doing great this year!!! I'm happy for a team that has struggled for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    Hey Wendi, the Bruins get another chance with Stanford this Saturday on FOX 11. Hopefully its a good game!
    The game is Fri. Pokey.

I agree Wendi, theyve had a great year so far! 9-3 going into this weekend. Stanford's tough, but hopefully the Bruins can get another victory and get 10wins! I thought the dark blue helmets looked cool last weekend. I hadn't seen those before, looked great!

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    I agree Wendi, theyve had a great year so far! 9-3 going into this weekend. Stanford's tough, but hopefully the Bruins can get another victory and get 10wins! I thought the dark blue helmets looked cool last weekend. I hadn't seen those before, looked great!
    Maybe the Bruins should wear there all white outfit Fri. night like they did last year. :chuncky: