Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tons of trash
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Beautiful place there Captian!!!

Give the Mrs. a high five/kudos for me and tell her to keep up the good work (supervising)...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Oops, Terri supervising...........lmao.
    don't you think she's overdressed for supervising? Her top isn't required in the confines of the backyard..just saying......

Looks great Jim...........what's the plan for the new kitchen??

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Beautiful place there Captian!!!

Give the Mrs. a high five/kudos for me and tell her to keep up the good work (supervising)...

Thanks Bruce, she keep me humping..............lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    don't you think she's overdressed for supervising? Her top isn't required in the confines of the backyard..just saying......
    The camera doesn't focus well when she's "sunning" maybe my hands are shaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Looks great Jim...........what's the plan for the new kitchen??
    This is actually what I did about 8-9 months ago, so it's completed, it took me about two months working 6 days a week to get it finished, we had to move the sink plumbing and the electric for half of the house, it kept me busy for a while, but we're totally happy with the way it came out, rest of the finished product will be forthcoming.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by 314joey; 04-03-2014 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post

This is actually what I did about 8-9 months ago, so it's completed, it took me about two months working 6 days a week to get it finished, we had to move the sink plumbing and the electric for half of the house, it kept me busy for a while, but we're totally happy with the way it came out, rest of the finished product will be forthcoming.
    Cool....we went through exact;y the same thing last summer........show me yours and I'll show you mine

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Cool....we went through exact;y the same thing last summer........show me yours and I'll show you mine
    Deal. love looking at what other have done...............we thought about building new, but it takes 6-8 months and it's an even bigger PITA then what we did and probably saved close to 100K doing it this way and got exactly what we want anyway.

We replace "EVERYTHING" in the house, every light fixture, ceiling fan, hot water heater, pool heater, alarm system, carpet, tile, garage door opener, pool screen, painted the whole house, all new kitchen and appliances, Terri virtually got a new house.

Plus I got a new dock and lift.

Check out the guy in the one pic in the water with his scuba mask on.................lol

Damn, way to dig in Joey
    Appears to be a very nice area and I'm in love with the whole canal, dock and boat out the backdoor aspect
    You mentioned concrete wall construction, filled CMU ?
    Is the house built such that the walls are not load bearing ?
    Are the exterior walls all furred on the inside so the electrical etc. is accessible for ease of relocation ?
    Great thread