Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for my old Litchfield Flat Bottom built by Kelron Racing Pearl white with many colors w/Wing

Please contact Ron at ron1mj@yahoo.com if you have info on this gorgeous boat. Had wild design on the deck.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Blown-Flat View Post
    Please contact Ron at ron1mj@yahoo.com if you have info on this gorgeous boat. Had wild design on the deck.

Ron
    You might want to post the last time you saw or knew where the boat was. Also, it would help to know what year the boat was. Do you know the last 5 or so of the HIN in case it was repainted?
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

If its the boat Dave had Harlin put a wood deck on then sold, I know exactly where it is, and it isn't the boat for sale. Unless Dave had more than one done.
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

You think you know where mine is and the green sanded down green one you don't think was mine? Have photos and info of it my email is ron1mj@yahoo.com . I hope it still together and in great shape because when I sold it less motor it had only a ting chip under by the front hook.

With thanks,

Ron

My Litchfield was a True Flat to.

Do you have any pictures of it?

No pics they got destroyed by my old girl friend.

Is this the boat you were talking about?

Yes that is. Think thats it. Do you know where it is?

That's low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk