Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    GRADS

And just for the record....

.....I never said Havasu was a shit hole!

I had been told it was but we will leave those people nameless. But it was very heart warming how all of you banded together. Hopefully I can make it there someday to check it out.

I guess you're technically right...
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I hear the town itself is a shithole....

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    I guess you're technically right...
    We should check with his lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    Which one?

I will say Grads, as much I love the place, it does become more of a shit hole when people like roll in, and that happens way too often. So please help the city and keep your ass out.

On my way to the shithole now, but seriously i think you would like it. There are other dorks on paddle boards out there, but then there is this one guy who hangs out in the channel all day then at night as if paddle boarding isnt already gay enough, he tapes glow sticks to the bottom of his board for a cheap mans under lighting. Im sure you two would hit it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hye power View Post
    On my way to the shithole now, but seriously i think you would like it. There are other dorks on paddle boards out there, but then there is this one guy who hangs out in the channel all day then at night as if paddle boarding isnt already gay enough, he tapes glow sticks to the bottom of his board for a cheap mans under lighting. Im sure you two would hit it off.
    Thats freaking funny!

When I took those pics at Crawdads the other day some bozo came paddling by on a paddle board....
    I thought it was Grads at first, but dude was kind of fat and a little wobbly...Grads looks to be rather fit from paddling around while his sponsor works.

Either way, it was one of the gayest things I've ever seen.
    Deb had never seen one, frankly She doesn't care to see another one either...
    Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

I had been told it was but we will leave those people nameless. But it was very heart warming how all of you banded together. Hopefully I can make it there someday to check it out.

WHY must we go back there???

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hye power View Post
    That sounds bad a$$!!! I think I may try that on my kayaks for night time kayak fishing on my favorite fishing lake!!! Thanks for the idea!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Havasu is CLOSED

Parker is CLOSED also

Stay away!

I wouldn't tell anyone you're going. Post pics after you get home lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk