Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Who do you go boating with?

We go out a lot by ourselves to Havasu (my wife and I), we don't have many friends who go with us on a regular basis so just curious?Do you normally go with your family or friends or a specific group of people or......?

We have been going by ourselves lately but we use to put on trips at Park Moabi. Sometime we would have up to 50 people on our beach.
    Last edited by 78Southwind; 03-28-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by hpboats83 View Post
    We go out a lot by ourselves to Havasu (my wife and I), we don't have many friends who go with us on a regular basis so just curious?Do you normally go with your family or friends or a specific group of people or......?
    We don't have any friends..so it's just Shannon and I...and I like it that way....We have two couples that we boat with,they each have their own boats so we always end up tied up together..except for this upcoming Desert Storm...They will be riding with us...(did I say 4 extra boat bitches?) Even Scott Foxwell is coming out for the street party and a cruise in the boat (he doesn't know it yet but he;s gonna help wax the boat)

Usually me and one other. I kinda like it that way, boat flys better.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

I hate a full load of people in the boat . less is better .More room

Everybody and anybody............we love fun people as long as they're not obnoxious when they drink, I don't like drunks.
    Last edited by 314joey; 03-28-2014 at 05:03 AM.

Just Deb and I.

Maybe once a summer someone else rides in the boat.
    Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Everybody and anybody............we love fun people as long as they're not obnoxious when they drink, I don't like drunks.
    Agree. I have my list of people who are not welcome back on my boat as well. Can you say cigarette burns in my hatch?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I go with friends and occasionally a family member who won't latch on to me.

I don't like drunks at all. Makes me batshit crazy. Most people can't tell when I'm drunk. I just calm down and get quiet.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Exactly!!!

Edit....I like drunk people, I dont like sloppy drunk if that makes sense.