Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Most often its just the wife and I...sometimes we'll run into someone we know at one or the other location....other times we just chat it up with whoever is near.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

It started out we built vacation houses with our best friends next door to each other in havasu a few years ago, so we were always with them and all the kids and their friends ....life was great! but nothing last ...sadly my friend passed away a couple years ago, kids all grew up ..... now usually just me and my wife, but I actually enjoy this phase too ...we go where we want, when we want, and if I don't feel like putting the boat in the water I don't .. we're friends with a couple neighbors also. We normally only invite non-boating friends up a couple times a year .... its to much work ...yeah I'm getting old!

My boat pretty much hauls me and the wife. I like boating with a group of other boaters but don't typically like a whole lot of people in my boat, too hard to move around and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    My boat pretty much hauls me and the wife. I like boating with a group of other boaters but don't typically like a whole lot of people in my boat, too hard to move around and shit.
    And that's exactly why everyone needs their own boat. It works great!

Boat with the family and a select group of friends. When the kids are away at grandmas it is just the wife and me. We have a select group of friends (3 or 4 couples) we invite at least once a year. Also have a long list of friends that went with us once and are on the 'do not invite' list. Those on the do not invite list did not help at all and made the trip more work for me.

Bein' a single Dad for alotta years now.....I usually go with my kids (grown,26/25 and 19) and their friends....There's nutthin' better than to see my kids happy. They grew up around boats (with me) and when their Mom and I divorced,I was not gonna take that away from them..So they "dig it" when we get to go out! Although,my girls do get to go out more than me now,but yeah...I go with my kids and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Skee View Post
    Bein' a single Dad for alotta years now.....I usually go with my kids (grown,26/25 and 19) and their friends....There's nutthin' better than to see my kids happy. They grew up around boats (with me) and when their Mom and I divorced,I was not gonna take that away from them..So they "dig it" when we get to go out! Although,my girls do get to go out more than me now,but yeah...I go with my kids and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world!
    That sounds like a lotta fun!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

mine is a single seat so i dont have to worry about takin anybody=i meet alot of peeps at various functions and that is great=there is a group up here at cfw that we hang out with and enjoy each others company and boatin with my son is tops

Who do you go boating with?

Usually just the wife and I head out to Havi on Friday nights. But we typically end up hanging with shintooo, or 2FF, or one of my brothers, or one of the family friends that live there... or someone.. We always end up running into someone we know...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

These days no one...you can't really fit many people on a paddle board

When we first starting boating we would take friends out with us every weekend. Over the last few years we've become really last minute, so most of the time we go alone and meet our friends who do have boats out on the water. Sometimes it's easier when you don't feel like you have to entertain people on your boat. When you're ready to go, you go