Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Unforgiven

Cutting Edge....Boating related

Sorry this isn't politcial, but it is boating related...So tomorrow morning Westernaero and myself are make a trip down to Cutting Edge to pick up some props...So while were down there..we'll take pics of the shop and how he does stuff around there.We might get a video in with Westernaero doing at interview with Auggie...We'll get there around 8:00 traffic permitting..So if anyone feels the need to fuck with Westernaero, we'll see you there..

ELI, this is not a personal invite for you to come and hang out...

Is Greg not the owner anymore? I talked to him at DS 2 years ago, I was really impressed with his knowledge.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Is Greg not the owner anymore? I talked to him at DS 2 years ago, I was really impressed with his knowledge.

CH3NO2
    Greg is out and Auggie and son are running the show..

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Sorry this isn't politcial, but it is boating related...So tomorrow morning Westernaero and myself are make a trip down to Cutting Edge to pick up some props...So while were down there..we'll take pics of the shop and how he does stuff around there.We might get a video in with Westernaero doing at interview with Auggie...We'll get there around 8:00 traffic permitting..So if anyone feels the need to fuck with Westernaero, we'll see you there..

ELI, this is not a personal invite for you to come and hang out...
    You're quickly earning "fucktard" status.... See you in the morning, make sure you have my coffee..

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    You're quickly earning "fucktard" status.... See you in the morning, make sure you have my coffee..
    Fucktard?/ Jordy still calls me that of FB...see ya in the morning...

I tested 4 different C/E props a few weeks ago. They are BADASS. Agustine knows how to build a prop. Customer service is the best. I'll be picking up 3 more props to test on Monday. I'm playing with different 4 and 5 blades, pitch, cup/no cup. These C/E props have out performed my labbed Bravos. A lot less slip too.

Good guys.. I have a Solas, and a Mach I need to send them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Greg is out and Auggie and son are running the show..
    You and Western should sell them some advertising space on HB. Every comment I have read about them is positive.
    I'm sure HB would buy both of you a shot of FB.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    You and Western should sell them some advertising space on HB. Every comment I have read about them is positive.
    I'm sure HB would buy both of you a shot of FB.

CH3NO2
    who's HB?, Who's Hotboat? Who's Vic??...oh yes I remember that guy...If we can hook Auggie...Vics buying Dinner in Havasu..I'll pick the place

Quote Originally Posted by joepump1 View Post
    I tested 4 different C/E props a few weeks ago. They are BADASS. Agustine knows how to build a prop. Customer service is the best. I'll be picking up 3 more props to test on Monday. I'm playing with different 4 and 5 blades, pitch, cup/no cup. These C/E props have out performed my labbed Bravos. A lot less slip too.
    Picking up a 26 4 blade and 5 blade Monday morning, before I head to Havasu for testing.