Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    Yeah I will probably go tomorrow.

Great show! Great turnout. Bitchin variety of v drives. Everybody got involved in the cackle fest last night and it is on again at noon today. Sounded awesome echoing thru the mountains. Perfect weather. Lots of fun with friends last night. Come on up and check it out
    cya
    Last edited by JusTrouble; 05-17-2014 at 08:22 AM.
    I dont NO much.
    I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
    Favorite fortune cookie: Character is who you are when no one is watching.

What a great weekend!

What a great weekend! Took the boat up, got it parked and helped out a bit setting up, then back home. Boats were already showing up. Brought the wife back up Friday morning and there was a steady flow of boats coming in all day. They had music going while everybody was helping each other set up. It got up to about 84 degrees. I ran into some old riding friends I hadnt seen in years and got to visit. Then all my new friends that I met at the Needles show arrived from Northern CA. These folks rock. They know how to travel and how to roll out a feast! I feel like Ive known them for years and really enjoyed spending time with them all weekend. Friday evening we ate the tri-tip AND chicken BBQ dinner, which was really good. They had a large seating area set up for us next to the music. Saturday morning we had spectators arriving at about 9 and there was a steady flow of folks coming and going all day. It got warmer than expected (90 degrees) but up in the pines, it was still very comfortable.

Two things really stood out in my mind about the show: We had a great variety of v-drives show up (I think there was abot 60 boats); and it felt like one big family up there with everybody visiting and helping each other out. Great time

More about my Saturday later

Couple pics now, more later. Sorry, all I had was my little point and shoot and that is all I am qualified to operate.

The first pic is my FAVORITE - Max is cool
    I wish I would have also got a shot to Robby - what an impressive young man he was - atta boy Mike - you have a great kid.

This wood deck and interior was awesome

cya
    Name:  IMG_2737.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  88.2 KBName:  IMG_2644.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  103.8 KBName:  IMG_2645.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  89.8 KBName:  IMG_2647.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  86.5 KBName:  IMG_2764.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  93.6 KB
    I dont NO much.
    I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
    Favorite fortune cookie: Character is who you are when no one is watching.

60 boats is an awesome turnout!! I almost went for the banzai trip, next time I will for sure. Thanks for the info and pictures.