Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lake,an View Post
    RogerThat,Go ahead and send me that info.I will give him and call and then post what I find out.
    Thanks
    PM Sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

The "Chris Blevens" memorial on June 1st is not my event. This is a Miller's Landing event that started a few yrs back with the "4 sec King" Chris Blevens.help. It is normally held a week before the CVDCOA event at Bass Lake. Bryan has moved his event from June to May. Combining the two events won't be possible. Normally the CVDCOA in June, is when the boat police are back on the water. Causing a lot of the guys to be unable to run there boats due to noise. There is also a one time yearly permit that must be bought before running. Minimum of $60.00. This might be why Bryan moved the date into mid May. No boat cops yet.

At the Millers outting you are allowed to launch at the public launch ramp by the damn. Cruise your boat over to Millers, and either anchor or tie up at one of there many docks. You can run your boat, make passes, etc. But you have to stay in the area from the launch ramp to Millers. And you don't need to pay for the yearly permit.

I still have a lot of the Chris Blevens Memorial shirts for sale. $20.00 plus shipping. Get yours in advance of these two events.. They will also be for sale at the Miller's Landing event. Hope to see you all there...

Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    Im into going to this if we can get a "group chalet" together.... thats some serious coin for a room!!!!

pm me if interested
    How much are rooms?

I've always wanted to check this lake out.

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    How much are rooms?

I've always wanted to check this lake out.
    Just made my reservation for a Chalet - $149 + $16.39 tax - it has a king bed downstairs, a sofa sleeper upstairs and room for a roll-away - there is a kitchen with pots/pans, refrigerator, stove and a patio with a charcoal bbq pit

I had a bit of trouble getting forwarded to voice mails when I first called. I got frustrated and called Brian who got things straightened out. He says to make sure you tell them you want the rooms held for the v-drive boat show participants and that they shouldnt be trying to forward your call to anyone event coordinators anymore.

And yes, there is a smaller gathering of the Antique and Classic Boat Society there that weekend so there will be lots to see and do.

Looking forward to it
    Last edited by JusTrouble; 03-27-2014 at 11:14 AM.
    I dont NO much.
    I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
    Favorite fortune cookie: Character is who you are when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    I won't able to make it this year Paul. My wife has a race that weekend.
    I may just end up on a couch like you did on ours last year!!!! thats the cheapest way to go! lol

JT - Ill rent your roll away!
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

I spoke with BL the other day and he said that the wood boat guys (Edit: The Antique and Classic Boat Society) that will be there at the same time reached out to him. They are excited to have both events gathering at the same time and asked if there was anything they could do. They are inviting the local Fresno news channels and newspaper to come up to check out the shows. Pretty cool.

It is getting closer. Just over 3 weeks to go. Still room to add boats to the show. Lets get everybody up there, have a good time and keep this event alive!
    Cya
    Last edited by JusTrouble; 04-21-2014 at 08:00 AM.
    I dont NO much.
    I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
    Favorite fortune cookie: Character is who you are when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by JusTrouble View Post
    I spoke with BL the other day and he said that the wood boat guys that will be there at the same time reached out to him. They are excited to have both events gathering at the same time and asked if there was anything they could do. They are inviting the local Fresno news channels and newspaper to come up to check out the shows. Pretty cool.

It is getting closer. Just over 3 weeks to go. Still room to add boats to the show. Lets get everybody up there, have a good time and keep this event alive!
    Cya
    That's great news!!!! It's going to be a fun event for sure!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    That's great news!!!! It's going to be a fun event for sure!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Have you ever been to Bass Lake?

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    Have you ever been to Bass Lake?
    No...is it a must see?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    No...is it a must see?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Have you heard of "Suck My Wake"?