Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arizona reg ??

Arizona reg ??

I read that when paying off a boat that's registered in Arizona you don't get a pink slip, only clear registration with dmv. That's after you provide a lien release from the bank. Is this correct or am I missing something. My bank didn't seem didn't give me a straight answer one way or another...???????

WESTERNAERO
    No pink in AZ. Your registration is your title.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    No pink in AZ. Your registration is your title.
    Yup

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Az is titleless, some banks don't like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok cool. Thanks for the quick responses. I'm paying off my loan and live in Cali. Kinda pain in the neck since I can't pop in to the dmv and do all this

Call Sierra Title in Phoenix, maybe they can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will do, thanks

If I want to register my Toys in AZ, do I just need to have a house there or do I need to establish residency and have a AZ Drivers License?
    Say I was to get a vacay home, Im assuming I can register my toys there correct?

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    If I want to register my Toys in AZ, do I just need to have a house there or do I need to establish residency and have a AZ Drivers License?
    Say I was to get a vacay home, Im assuming I can register my toys there correct?
    It's complicated.

You best check with a pro on this one.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Weirdest thing. I paid my tags that were due at the end of this month last month. They sent me my reg and it said it expired at 12/31/14. I thought it should be 1 calendar year as it was last year (I registered it in AZ around this time last year). When I called they said something about prorating the 2nd year and blah blah. I had an important call coming in on the other line so I just hung up with Game and Fish and never investigated further.

Is Game and Fish pulling a funny or am I ok?