Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Grads

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    He whipped up guacamole in 3 minutes! We never had an empty cup!! He never complained! That's a keeper!!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Sounds like an abused house bitch...thats good she can keep him in line...It's when she goes to work he runs amuck...

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Sounds like an abused house bitch...thats good she can keep him in line...It's when she goes to work he runs amuck...
    Yeah, once he figured out how to get out of the Kennel it was all over...
    Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    How do the conversations in the Grads household go after you get home and read all the mischief each day?
    FYI....it's the Mrs. Daytona household.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    FYI....it's the Mrs. Daytona household.
    Always knew you were a bitch. At least you can admit to your weak ass role as a house maid....

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Always knew you were a bitch. At least you can admit to your weak ass role as a house maid....
    Home many times a year do you go boatin? I like to hit the water 3-4 times a week.

Home many times a year do you go boatin? I like to hit the water 3-4 times a week.
    On your floatie and water wings

You call paddle boarding boating ???????? You need a F>#king job?I guess if you had one you could not start shit here and lurk on RDP all day....

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lake,an View Post
    You call paddle boarding boating ???????? You need a F>#king job?I guess if you had one you could not start shit here and lurk on RDP all day....
    You do realize I've only been without a boat for less than two months and before that I was boating more than anyone I know. And as soon as the right Daytona comes along I will no longer be boatless. As far as the RDP thing, I go there maybe once every other day and check out a couple threads and then eject. I'm not really understanding why you have such a boner for me and RDP.
    Last edited by GRADS; 03-27-2014 at 08:52 AM.

WESTERNAERO
    I'm not really understanding why you have such a boner for me and RDP.
    Must be all that lipstick you wear...

You do realize I've only been without a boat for less than two months and before that I was boating more than anyone I know. And as soon as the right Daytona comes along I will no longer be boatless. As far as the RDP thing, I go there maybe once every other day and check out a couple threads and then eject. I'm not really understanding why you have such a boner for me and RDP.
    Grads,I am just giving shit to the # 1 shit starter .Why????? Do you have to always talk shit???? You were banned from RDP for life and you bash Lake Havasu when you have never been there and so on and so on.You must be so miserable that you get enjoyment out of fucking with people.If you think you are funny,most here would say not.Even though sometimes you say shit that makes me cry I am laughing so fucking hard.But when you start fucking with people and where the live,that is messed up.Fuck,You even had pokey ready to kick ass.

We all have one thing in common on this site,we love boats,boobs and boating.No time for hate.Fuck I don't even know you,but you are welcome to my place on the shithole lake anytime .You are welcome to stay at my place,use my slip and use my golf carts.I have been boating for over 35 years and have found that boaters are the most helpful,giving,friendly people out there.so join the club.

Anyhow,you are still a fuckwad in my book,but try to loose the hate and if you come to the shithole lake you are going to need a boat.What Daytona are you looking for?My friend has a 2006 or 2007 (not sure) 28' Daytona with twin 496HO and XR drives.The colors almost look like the one you owned.I think he is asking in the 90k range.If you are interested,let me know and I can got you pics and info.No boner for you my friend,my wife only gets that.....
    Last edited by Lake,an; 03-27-2014 at 06:24 PM.