GRADS

Remember, it's not a stereotype if it's true

So I was out at the lake paddling around the 5 m.p.h. zone when I saw a jet boat launch and head out. We don't get too many jets on Folsom because they claim it is too rough so it grabbed my attention. He proceeded to go out past the 5 m.p.h. zone and make about a 2 minute pass....and then the inevitable...pop pop bang. Sounded like it had a really bad miss all of a sudden. So the dude heads for the dock blowing right by me ignoring the 5 m.p.h zone. Mind you, where I'm at is at least 100' into the no wake zone.

And then when he couldn't get it started at the dock, although he was able to get some smoke to come out, people started backing away from him because he was blocking the docks.

And finally how most jet boaters days end..... a paddle back to the dock.

I can't make this shit up.

That's not what your videos show. I see a nice boat heading in at a safe speed and distance and for all we know he may have just laid down some nice 130 mph passes as he blew by the boatless dork on the paddle board.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    That's not what your videos show. I see a nice boat heading in at a safe speed and distance and for all we know he may have just laid down some nice 130 mph passes as he blew by the boatless dork on the paddle board.
    hahahahahahahahahahaha..boatless dork hahahahahahahahaha

Sounds like he's running a Nitro tune. A bad day in a Jet Boat is better than a Good Day on a Paddle Board...Just Saying...

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Southwind View Post
    Sounds like he's running a Nitro tune. A bad day in a Jet Boat is better than a Good Day on a Paddle Board...Just Saying...
    Actually, I had more beer time on the water and traveled a bigger distance. So not really.

Senior Member Miss Managed Assets's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Actually, I had more beer time on the water and traveled a bigger distance. So not really.
    Flying 2 minutes in a fighter plane would be way more fun than all day in a 737- much like all day on a paddle board (or grampa's pontoon) doesn't compare to a few minutes in a decent jet boat.

And you can drink beer anywhere (anyone can) so who cares.....

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    He got some boating and paddle boarding in on the same outing. I'd say it was pretty successful. Obviously the guy has a lot to do in a day and can't be out on the lake all day - plus he's an incredible multitasker.