Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

cause of the puddinstone accident?

Does anyone know definitively what caused the accident at puddingstone? Mechanical failure or driver error?

At this point I'm sure its mostly speculation as I understand the cause of the accident is still under investigation.

cause of the puddinstone accident?

If you're seeking facts about the accident, you should contact the investigators. At the completion of the investigation, there will be a full written report.

Unless your seeking opinions, speculation, conjecture, assumptions and baseless theories...well...you asked for it.

Edit: I forgot hearsay and rumors.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Last edited by Eli; 03-24-2014 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    If you're seeking facts about the accident, you should contact the investigators. At the completion of the investigation, there will be a full written report.

Unless your seeking opinions, speculation, conjecture, assumptions and baseless theories...well...you asked for it.

Edit: I forgot hearsay and rumors.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    You're such a "Lawyer" sometimes

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    You're such a "Lawyer" sometimes
    I'm a lawyer all the time

Sent from my Bat Cave

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I think that MOST EVERYONE is still in shock over the loss / incident and the freak nature of this one... :(

God Bless the families/friends of the deceased... :(
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Rumor on the stret is that APBA has suspended all COR division racing until further notice.

Unforgiven
    I'm a lawyer all the time

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Lawyers suck..nobody really likes them.they are all in bed together and only look out for themselves.....I can see why you became a lawyer..

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Lawyers suck..nobody really likes them.they are all in bed together and only look out for themselves.....I can see why you became a lawyer..
    Did you forget your smilie face or did you mean the personal attack?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
    Did you forget your smilie face or did you mean the personal attack?

Sent from my Bat Cave

im trying to give you smiles...but that might have to wait until Im get home to my own computer..work blocks some of the stuff I can do...