Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I'm a lawyer all the time

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Lawyers suck..nobody really likes them.they are all in bed together and only look out for themselves.....I can see why you became a lawyer..

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Lawyers suck..nobody really likes them.they are all in bed together and only look out for themselves.....I can see why you became a lawyer..
    Did you forget your smilie face or did you mean the personal attack?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
    Did you forget your smilie face or did you mean the personal attack?

Sent from my Bat Cave

im trying to give you smiles...but that might have to wait until Im get home to my own computer..work blocks some of the stuff I can do...

Oh good, I didn't want to drive to SCV today to remind you how much you love me!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
    Oh good, I didn't want to drive to SCV today to remind you how much you love me!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    here we go with that LOVE word again....sorry But I'm not that easy

here we go with that LOVE word again....sorry But I'm not that easy
    Sorry, I wasn't trying to start a fight between you and Westernaero. We can go back to pretending you don't LOVE me

Sent from my Bat Cave

This is what I was sent from APBA

Sanction Links:

http://www.apba-racing.com/internal/...p?EditID=12370

CIRCULAR FOR: 4/4-5/14 Parker AZ

This email is being sent to let all know COR has been removed from this event.
    The Board of Directors has placed COR on hold until further notice due to safety considerations.

The C.O.R deal I think is a great deal. What happened at Pudingstone was a freak accident that could have happened in any class at any event. I don't think that slaming the whole C.O.R oganization or cutting them out is the way to go. This class is based on a run what you brung deal, which is how boat racing started. I think the whole C.O.R. organization needs to set safty rules in affect as to what a good competitive boat should be, just like any other APBA class. This class is an entry level, and affodable class that can get anyone into the sport that loves it.

We as drivers know the risk we take every time we get in the boat. We do this because we love it, and the people we meet involved with it. It's like a big family, regardless of the class or type of boat that competes

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    The C.O.R deal I think is a great deal. What happened at Pudingstone was a freak accident that could have happened in any class at any event. I don't think that slaming the whole C.O.R oganization or cutting them out is the way to go. This class is based on a run what you brung deal, which is how boat racing started. I think the whole C.O.R. organization needs to set safty rules in affect as to what a good competitive boat should be, just like any other APBA class. This class is an entry level, and affodable class that can get anyone into the sport that loves it.

We as drivers know the risk we take every time we get in the boat. We do this because we love it, and the people we meet involved with it. It's like a big family, regardless of the class or type of boat that competes
    I agree Chris. I just think there may not be enough attention to the boat safety. The majority of the boats are not race boats, or owned by racers. I get an uneasy feeling they may have forgone some things in the boats riggings to avoid boat fallout due to cost.
    They went thru the same thing when they CJs finally woke up and required the boats be full stringer. They always should have been, but because some of them ste pped up from the nostalgia class, they were given a free pass because they didn't want to turn boats away. They did the right thing, regardless how many boats it cut from the program. As far as I know, they don't allow a single push/pull steering cable either. Do the COR boats???

You can't show up with a football helmet and jet ski vest. The boat needs to meet certain requirements as well. I have never seen what those requirements are and who decided what they are. The fact they allow virtually any hulls so long as the motor is the correct size is a little troublesome to me as well. Every other class has pretty well spelled out hulls types. COR boats cover the entire spectrum of hull designs. It can make for some interesting turns to say the least.
    Last edited by gn7; 03-24-2014 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I agree Chris. I just think there may not be enough attention to the boat safety. The majority of the boats are not race boats, or owned by racers. I get an uneasy feeling they may have forgone some things in the boats riggings to avoid boat fallout due to cost.
    They went thru the same thing when they CJs finally woke up and required the boats be full stringer. They always should have been, but because some of them ste pped up from the nostalgia class, they were given a free pass because they didn't want to turn boats away. They did the right thing, regardless how many boats it cut from the program. As far as I know, they don't allow a single push/pull steering cable either. Do the COR boats???

You can't show up with a football helmet and jet ski vest. The boat needs to meet certain requirements as well. I have never seen what those requirements are and who decided what they are. The fact they allow virtually any hulls so long as the motor is the correct size is a little troublesome to me as well. Every other class has pretty well spelled out hulls types. COR boats cover the entire spectrum of hull designs. It can make for some interesting turns to say the least.
    There are no steering requirements in the COR rules, some guys use hydraulic, some cable, some push pull family cruiser cable crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk