Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

Oh good, I didn't want to drive to SCV today to remind you how much you love me!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Oh good, I didn't want to drive to SCV today to remind you how much you love me!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    here we go with that LOVE word again....sorry But I'm not that easy

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    Rumor on the stret is that APBA has suspended all COR division racing until further notice.
    Not a rumor, it's official.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    here we go with that LOVE word again....sorry But I'm not that easy
    Sorry, I wasn't trying to start a fight between you and Westernaero. We can go back to pretending you don't LOVE me

Sent from my Bat Cave

Gotta be tough for APBA to try and get insurance now to cover other races

Quote Originally Posted by ONE-A-DAY View Post
    Not a rumor, it's official.

I had it on VERY GOOD authority but I like to protect myself from an Eli lawsuit by using "Rumor' as my first word.....

I had it on VERY GOOD authority but I like to protect myself from an Eli lawsuit by using "Rumor' as my first word.....

I wouldn't sue you!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Is that your Indemnification clause CC???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    Gotta be tough for APBA to try and get insurance now to cover other races
    Not really.
    What is possibly at issue is allowing "local club classes" which is what COR is. Same with the nostie races. That's why I think they suspended running them until further notice. There have been more than a few deaths in boat racing in the past. But they haven't suspended any APBA classes that I know of.

There is no APBA approved rules regarding COR boats, specially on safety. You can't go to the APBA rule book and see what the boats construction and rigging rules are.

So what are the rules regarding say....steering? And who is in charge of inspecting the boats?
    I think these are the things the APBA is looking at, and how they are going to handle these classes in the future, if they allow them to run at all.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Not really.
    What is possibly at issue is allowing "local club classes" which is what COR is. Same with the nostie races. That's why I think they suspended running them until further notice. There have been more than a few deaths in boat racing in the past. But they haven't suspended any APBA classes that I know of.

There is no APBA approved rules regarding COR boats, specially on safety. You can't go to the APBA rule book and see what the boats construction and rigging rules are.

So what are the rules regarding say....steering? And who is in charge of inspecting the boats?
    I think these are the things the APBA is looking at, and how they are going to handle these classes in the future, if they allow them to run at all.
    Exactly. When I raced COR nobody inspected my boat.