Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Looks very nice there Tommy... The scenery looks beautiful!!!
    We love it.

That clip shows a boat underway coming from under the I5 bridge heading east through the main body towards the Squaw river arm and Pitt arm.

The view behind my boat is looking up the McCloud arm due North. Following the McCloud arm leads to some FANTASTIC scenery, and gets smaller to make a great river run!

Each summer we have met folks up there that plan there major summer Vacation camping up on that section. Last year met up with some great folks from the bay area in a 26' Daytona and a few of their friends that were tent camping up the arm. Everytime we go up there we find new adventure and scenery...I find it hard to believe at times that I am not back in Alaska when I see it.

Here is a better detailed map. When the water level is up it is close to 400 miles of shoreline.

Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    What don't you get? You might want to do a road trip and visit the town sometime, and maybe you'll understand. What you've "heard" will probably be the complete opposite once you've spent a few relaxing days in Havi. My parents retired and moved their from SoCal 3 years ago, and love it. There's always something going on, Wen. nights at MadDogs, thurs. afternoon hot rod gatherings etc.. Spring Break has nothing to do w/it, they aren't boaters. Those are just college kids looking to drink, party, and get some sun for a few days.

Havasu is great because its only 35mins to Parker, 2.5hrs to Vegas, and a mornings drive to SoCal. As far as the Skater/MTI comment, those boats aren't that big in the water. Havasu is plenty big enough for those boats. If you want a larger body of water to run those boats in, Just take a 2hr drive up I-40 to 93, drive up to Boulder City and launch at Lake Mead, beautiful lake and there's hardly anyone on it, why? Because they're all in Havasu. Why? Because Havasu has the bridge, the channel, the turtle bar, the springs, topoc 66, pirate cove, "eye candy=hot chicks", etc etc etc.

What's cool about the Colorado River is that you have Havasu, Parker, Mead, & Mohave all within a 2hr drive of each other. All four of those are awesome places to boat and all just a mornings drive from SoCal. Havasu really is a cool little town, you should make an effort to spend a few days there someday, I think you'd love it!
    Great reply Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Hye power View Post
    There should be a rule, you have to own a boat to post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lake,an View Post
    Now that would be nice!!!!
    I can't argue the shit stirring part. LOL.

Regarding being boatless, Grads has only for about 2 months while he looks for 26 / 27 Daytona. When he does have a boat, he boats more than anyone I know....he boats almost everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

GRADS
    That is right Grads,now 14 posts.3 posts have been wasted on your drama/bullshiit.I don't post up drama queen shit just to get my post count up.I try to post something worth posting,not to just start shit...Maybe it has something to do with your obsession with River Dave is why you like so much attention here,because you can not get it there.Take a vote here and see how many are tired of your bullshit.I don't think or would go in your favor.
    Cool jet boat in your avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Cool jet boat in your avatar!
    Shows what you know about boats.Look at the bottom picture Grads.That is called a V Drive.The driveline comes off the front of the crankshaft and goes into a gearbox called a V Drive,Then it goes to a prop shaft that has a thing called a propeller.When the propeller turns it pushes the boat forward .I would love to take you out for a couple laps.Come on down to the "SHITHOLE" Havasu or Parker.I would love to see you cry like a baby.
    Last edited by HB Vic; 03-26-2014 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Photos with RDP watermark removed

WESTERNAERO
    I would love to see you cry like a baby.
    That's exactly what would happen.....

GRADS
    Like I said, cool jet boat.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Like I said, cool jet boat.
    Why don't you come up with your own material instead of stealing the jet boat thing from rdp?

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hye power View Post
    Why don't you come up with your own material instead of stealing the jet boat thing from rdp?
    That's funny!....considering I've been making fun of jet boats before RDP was even a website....even made fun of them on RDP. So I would say they stole it from me. BTW are you a jet boat owner?
    Last edited by GRADS; 03-26-2014 at 11:50 AM.

Shows what you know about boats.Look at the bottom picture Grads.That is called a V Drive.The driveline comes off the front of the crankshaft and goes into a gearbox called a V Drive,Then it goes to a prop shaft that has a thing called a propeller.When the propeller turns it pushes the boat forward .I would love to take you out for a couple laps.Come on down to the "SHITHOLE" Havasu or Parker.I would love to see you cry like a baby.
    Grads thought this was a jet boat?! Ha that's some funny stuff. Fool thinks everything under 28 feet is a jet lol 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk