Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    I wasn't debating the merits of AZ or CA lakes. I asked a question that you haven't answered....
    As a native Northern Californian I am very qualified to discuss the merits of the area and I for one prefer the boating in the south..........I was wondering how people who have never been to a particular could possibly be comfortable making pejorative comments about same unless the only motive was to stir it up.....which was where my comments (all of them in this thread) come from.

When I bought my Donzi it was owned by a guy in Folsom and we took it for a spin on Lake Folsom so....I've been there and candidly if that was the only place I could go boating I would seriously find another hobby.......I can't say the same thing about Havasu......so yes I have been there (Havasu and Folsom) I'm just wondering if others making comments on this thread have the same background

PS...........are you two into the wine tonight???

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Isn't it funny how the classic North vs. South seems to always come up one way or another when CA folks get into this kind of a discussion?? Funny how it all started with a discussion (bashing) of a city that is actually in AZ

I'm guessing that most of the fast boats and people that come to Havasu probably only do so because they have no idea of just how much better the boating in Northern CA really is
    The only thing wrong with NorCal is that's where chrome dome and his cronies are. We used to go to McClure a lot, very nice lake. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, fuck Frisco. Go Seahawks.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    The only thing wrong with NorCal is that's where chrome dome and his cronies are. We used to go to McClure a lot, very nice lake. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, fuck Frisco. Go Seahawks.
    Don't you be "Dissin'" my Niners or you'll force me to have to stick up for that bastion of Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein loving tree huggers up there

WESTERNAERO
    Don't you be "Dissin'" my Niners or you'll force me to have to stick up for that bastion of Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein loving tree huggers up there
    Ah, it's okay. The Rams are going to beat both their asses this year. Watch...

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Ah, it's okay. The Rams are going to beat both their asses this year. Watch...

WESTERNAERO
    No? Don't think so?

I dropped my sled in Oroville, Folsom, Delta, Bass, Milerton, Piru and Castaic and prefer the less shittier towns around the less shittier water of Powell, Mead, Mohave and Havasu.

As a native Northern Californian I am very qualified to discuss the merits of the area and I for one prefer the boating in the south..........I was wondering how people who have never been to a particular could possibly be comfortable making pejorative comments about same unless the only motive was to stir it up.....which was where my comments (all of them in this thread) come from.

When I bought my Donzi it was owned by a guy in Folsom and we took it for a spin on Lake Folsom so....I've been there and candidly if that was the only place I could go boating I would seriously find another hobby.......I can't say the same thing about Havasu......so yes I have been there (Havasu and Folsom) I'm just wondering if others making comments on this thread have the same background

PS...........are you two into the wine tonight???
    That was a really long-winded way of saying it was you.....

Other Side of the Lake,Almost off the Grid.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

GRADS
    When I bought my Donzi it was owned by a guy in Folsom and we took it for a spin on Lake Folsom so....:
    In 30+ years of boating on Folsom Lake, not Lake Folsom, I have only seen two Donzi's out there and they were both pieces of shit.