Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Wtb outboard!!!!!

hey guys I'm looking for a used outboard 200hp to 250hp from the late 90s to the 2000s with a budget of 5 to 7k or if anyone has a boat with a good outboard on it in that range i would be interested to! Summers almost here and i need to be on the water!

Check Scream and Fly if you haven't already. Most are on the east coast though, occasionally there are some in the west. 7K should get you a nice engine.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

ya I've been checkin scream and fly but no luck…

Quote Originally Posted by ELIMINATORLIBERTY View Post
    ya I've been checkin scream and fly but no luck…
    What city are you close to?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Im in Rancho Cucamonga

WOT marine (advertiser here) can probably give you a lead on a motor in that range. There's a 225 Promax on eBay right now. Pictures are a little rough but you never know

Did the Johnson let go?

Quote Originally Posted by hallett21 View Post
    Did the Johnson let go?
    thanks for the tip! and ya the old girl had a good 26 year run lol. it took a shit in september coming back from the sand bar. I looked into rebuilding it but its just to pricey and you still have a 26 year old motor without oil/fuel injection

Quote Originally Posted by ELIMINATORLIBERTY View Post
    thanks for the tip! and ya the old girl had a good 26 year run lol. it took a shit in september coming back from the sand bar. I looked into rebuilding it but its just to pricey and you still have a 26 year old motor without oil/fuel injection
    Damn! Well it looked great every time I saw it running. Have you tried searchtempest?

Quote Originally Posted by hallett21 View Post
    Damn! Well it looked great every time I saw it running. Have you tried searchtempest?
    Searchtempest?