Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Desert Storm 2014 - The Heat Hotel, Havasu

Well looks like the Hotboat.com crew will be bunking at the Heat Hotel. Never stayed there before, looks like a pretty nice place.

I'm going to try and put a little something together. We'll see how that goes. Last year I think we had a little shin dig at Martini Bay, so that's an option as well. I'll let everyone know. Its usually open bar for awhile LOL

I stayed there about 4 years ago, nice place. Outdoor bar facing the bridge and channel. There are some great photos to be had if you can get on the 3rd floor facing bridge. Parking sucks with all the bars and the other condos next to it.
    Hope you have a slip at the marina.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Well looks like the Hotboat.com crew will be bunking at the Heat Hotel. Never stayed there before, looks like a pretty nice place.

I'm going to try and put a little something together. We'll see how that goes. Last year I think we had a little shin dig at Martini Bay, so that's an option as well. I'll let everyone know. Its usually open bar for awhile LOL

Hell ya, we had a great time last year

Looking forward to the party. Last year, grandma bailed on us, so we had the little one. This year, adults only!

when are you going to Havasu?

never mind I found it Desert Storm 2014 April 23-27!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boatnaked View Post
    when are you going to Havasu?
    I think we're actually heading up Wed. Staying at our place in Parker Wed night, then Havasu Thu-Sunday.

I'll be fully recovered to party by then

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
    Looks like a nice place....hopefully they steam clean the bed spread and furniture between spring break and desert storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Looks like a nice place....hopefully they steam clean the bed spread and furniture between spring break and desert storm.
    Get out! You pay extra for the left overs

Sent from my Bat Cave