Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    but if ur gonna talk a bunch of crap u gotta expect the other person to retaliate[/QUOTE]

Retaliation to someone talking trash is talking trash back. In today's day you DO NOT swing unless you feel physically threatened. In my opinion the "Arizona" guy was never threatened and was the physical aggressor. And you always stop when someone is knocked out no matter what the circumstance. My .02 which is usually only worth .01.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Dont be pussys dude deserved it. Should have got a kick in out the way out!

Quote Originally Posted by bb88 View Post
    but if ur gonna talk a bunch of crap u gotta expect the other person to retaliate
    Retaliation to someone talking trash is talking trash back. In today's day you DO NOT swing unless you feel physically threatened. In my opinion the "Arizona" guy was never threatened and was the physical aggressor. And you always stop when someone is knocked out no matter what the circumstance. My .02 which is usually only worth .01.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Yea we all know the PC versions of what to do, "be the bigger man and walk away"... im just saying alot of fights start cause one person is talking and the other guy is tired of hearing it. usually a punch to the face solves the problem.

WESTERNAERO
    You guys need to watch the video again. The New York shit talker swung first. Then he got his ass handed to him. The asskicker didn't know he was KO'd until people told him, and he stopped.
    I say the turd got what he deserved.

WESTERNAERO
    Words are only hurtful if you're weak enough to be hurt by them. [/QUOTE]

Sent from my Bat Cave[/QUOTE]

Interesting you say that, Hmmmmm.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    You stop swinging when the guy isn't a threat and he's not defending himself.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Listen, the new yorker was the aggressor.... Who's to say you let him up and he doesn't pull a knife or a gun.... Fuck that, he got what he deserved....

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Yea we all know the PC versions of what to do, "be the bigger man and walk away"... im just saying alot of fights start cause one person is talking and the other guy is tired of hearing it. usually a punch to the face solves the problem.
    How about walking away...so you can't hear him? What a concept.

Words are only hurtful if you're weak enough to be hurt by them.

Sent from my Bat Cave[/QUOTE]

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395288709.846793.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  25.1 KB

id punch a guy whos telling me to suck his dick like that and taunting me. he wanted a fight. in this lame world where everyones sue happy and u make money off it. (lawyers are scum of the earth) sometimes its nice to let ur primal instincts go and the testosterone flow.

Fuck You All! since words dont mean anything!

WESTERNAERO
    Hey Eli... Nice deleted posts... Just saying.

New York meets Arizona

Whered Eli's replys go?

weak

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by white tortilla View Post
    Whered Eli's replys go?

weak
    It's okay, we quoted her...