Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    If anything people should feel bad for the AZ guy.:(
    Yes, they should feel bad for the AZ guy. He try to walk away several times, he didn't want the conflict, you can see that in the video. When he was forced to defend himself, he did. But the aftermath will be that he has to deal with the guilt of hurting that guy, if he's a decent person. Which obviously he was because he did everything to avoid it. So yes, they should feel sorry for the AZ guy.

I got in too many fights as a kid and learned early that nobody really wins when things turn physical. I was fortunate to raise my little boys to know if you can't walk away from a fight there's only one proper course of action - run away. Even if you win, his brother or entire family, will show up or he'll come back with a firearm and you'll quickly learn that it's really not finished until something very bad happens.

Now, on the court or playing field, you can show your manhood and physically dominate others in accordance with the rules. That's awesome fun!
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I got in too many fights as a kid and learned early that nobody really wins when things turn physical. I was fortunate to raise my little boys to know if you can't walk away from a fight there's only one proper course of action - run away. Even if you win, his brother or entire family, will show up or he'll come back with a firearm and you'll quickly learn that it's really not finished until something very bad happens.

Now, on the court or playing field, you can show your manhood and physically dominate others in accordance with the rules. That's awesome fun!
    That doesn't sound fun though! lol

Truth is, if you don't knock one of these guys on their asses once in awhile, they keep acting "hard", talking shit and grabbing their dick. I grew up in not so suburban town. Most of these thugs are pussies. If you win in a 1 on 1 fight, they'll come back with 3 cousins ready to jump your ass, run your pockets and come up on your skateboard. This guy got what get deserved. A good ass-whooppin will sometimes humble a man. Like my mom and dad used to say, "Try to walk away, but if someone swings at you, swing back!...don't be a pussy!".
    Last edited by niceguyeddie; 03-20-2014 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Going a step further, avoiding shit like this altogether is the only real smart thing to do. That being said, all 3 of these idiots are exactly that, idiots. Mental midgets who think puffing out your chest and arguing with someone who is probably mentally unstable in a public environment is cool.

I wouldn't trust any of these three morons in my house or near anyone I care for.

Fighting is an absolute last resort. Because if I have to fight or defend myself or a family member in a real life threatening situation (not some stupid ass chest puffing game at a gas station), it will be a real do or die situation. And I'm not going to die or go to jail for anyone else. Period.

I thought it was funny....!
    Last edited by stoker22405; 03-20-2014 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoker22405 View Post
    I thought it was funny....!

Me too

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    You guys need to watch the video again. The New York shit talker swung first. Then he got his ass handed to him. The asskicker didn't know he was KO'd until people told him, and he stopped.
    I say the turd got what he deserved.
    x1,000,000
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Needs to happen more often.